Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    The bold is all a person needs to know............smh
    Oh is it?

Why didn't you answer the question posed there?

Are you going to answer any questions at all here, or all you going to duck every fvvcking thing?

I'm beginning to think you're a coward, Elroy. They are only questions. They won't hurt you, but they will show the truth about your idiocy.

Comment

You fool !!!!

Not only did I begin that with a scratchy head of confusion emoji, but I followed it up with a ''wtf is that guy talking about'' emoji

= baffled
      = really baffled

As in, how can I leave if I never left (because I just got here) ?!?!? This is my only account. I'm sorry this Elroy guy has you and a few others so discombobulated.

I was a member of MLB message boards when they were still around. All of the home team members of this one team swore every visitor who came in to troll was this one same person. They were claiming dozens of visitors of being the same troll.

I was thinking ''how badly did this one guy abuse these other guys that they are now tormented to such an extent ?!?!?''

As I was learning the lay of the land here, I noticed many people accusing other people of being other people. It got so intense in NSB that I was wanting to play along.

I'm sure some members have created new accounts. I'm not one of them. You can believe or not, it truly is a non issue. More so than this reparation discussion.

I'm not Elroy
      I've said as much numerous times
      I'm not going to constantly say I'm not him every time
      I'd rather ignore it or troll that person

If it helps, I will accept his victories.

If I go too fast, you have to let me know.
      Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      Please read the comment 459

Is this all about you pretending to not be Elroy

Not buying it. Feel free to refer to me as Chollo, Elroy. I'd much rather be Chollo than Elroy.

By the way, most of this site doesn't buy it either, Elroy

If you're not Elroy, you're so damn similar that you might as well be the same person anyway. And that's not because Elroy had "victories" over anyone. He was quite dumb and had some deep rooted racial issues.
      Last edited by travestyny; 05-17-2019, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Is this all about you pretending to not be Elroy

Not buying it
        . Feel free to refer to me as Chollo, Elroy. I'd much rather be Chollo than Elroy.

By the way, most of this site doesn't buy it either, Elroy
        Unlike the slave masters, I'm not trying to sell it.

People are free to be wrong, as you are.

Comment

Unlike the slave masters, I'm not trying to sell it.

People are free to be wrong, as you are.
          Sure.

If I'm wrong, what does that change? You're practically the same person to me, so no harm done.

Apparently, you're practically the same person to a good handful of us here

So, Elroy you are.

Comment

Oh is it?

Why didn't you answer the question posed there?

Are you going to answer any questions at all here, or all you going to duck every fvvcking thing?

I'm beginning to think you're a coward, Elroy. They are only questions. They won't hurt you, but they will show the truth about your idiocy.
            Thinking, guessing and assuming all have at least one thing in common.

I'll visit now and then to see if you finally picked one. I will reply to it when you do.

I will most likely add a comment unrelated to our ''debate'' in the meantime, that you will most likely quote and fu ck up.

Comment

Thinking, guessing and assuming all have at least one thing in common.

I'll visit now and then to see if you finally picked one. I will reply to it when you do.

I will most likely add a comment unrelated to our ''debate'' in the meantime, that you will most likely quote and fu ck up.
              LMAOOOOO. DUCK DUCK DUCK DUCK. YOU'RE SUCH A COWARD

I can't remember if Elroy was as much a coward. Probably. But you seem much more so. Maybe you're not him.

I asked you over and over what you meant by pick one. Your dumb ass said, "Are there any African Americans that would switch their family tree with Natives."

So pick one AA that would switch their family tree??????

LMAO. Does it make you feel good that you can't even ask the question that you claim to want to know properly, and that you can write paragraphs about not being Elroy (liar) but you can't answer even ONE of my questions

Cowardddddd!

Comment

• Which African American would trade family trees with a 100% Native American ????

Comment

Which African American would trade family trees with a 100% Native American ????
                  And you want me to "pick one?"

The proper answer is maybe some would, maybe some wouldn't.

So what am I supposed to pick? Are you asking me personally if I would trade my family tree with a 100% Native Americans' family tree?

If I were 100% Native American, I would be proud of who I am and I wouldn't want to switch anything. As a black American, I don't want to be anything other than what I am and I don't want to switch anything.

If you have a clearer question, do let me know.

Are you ready to answer my questions now? I'm dying to know what you've learned.

Comment

And you want me to "pick one?"

The proper answer is maybe some would, maybe some wouldn't.
                    If you can..........

Let me know when YOU can.........

Comment

If you can..........

Let me know when YOU can.........
                      When I can what????

Pick one person who is a black American that would trade it in to be a native american?

Ok, I choose Waka Flocka.

Waka Flocka Flocka recently made a PSA that he isn't black after all.

"I'm not even connected to that no more, because that's a system... I'm not African American at all. My folks are not from Africa."

Waka Flocka Says Producers & DJs Shouldn’t Make Albums
                      He then references an eye-opening conversation he had with this grandmother about their heritage. When he asked what her background, she told him Redfoot and Black Tail Indian. "Yeah my mother and father are 100 percent Indians," Waka said.

https://www.vibe.com/2017/10/waka-fl...lame-not-black

Does that count as me "choosing one?"

Ready to answer some questions now, or nah?
                      Last edited by travestyny; 05-17-2019, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X