Collapse
No announcement yet.

78Sportstv goes to WAR with YouTube over Boxing Channel demonization

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good... ***** ass racist. Always pulling and being biased for black fighters.

I can't stand his fuking voice. Sounds like he's fat ass. I'm sure motherfuker is 300lbs.

Youtube owning this slob brings a smile to my face.

Comment

In my experience most of the people that hate 78 are the usual bigots that traverse trough the mud of youtube. **** em, hopefully this gets resolved with 78.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        In my experience most of the people that hate 78 are the usual bigots that traverse trough the mud of youtube. **** em, hopefully this gets resolved with 78.
        YouTube flags prostitution, “pimping,” and if monetized, indefinite shutdown. PBC shut down 78 because it’s bad association. Haymon isn’t stupid, but at the same time 78 being exploited and given Wilder interviews by design. PBC relies on the LDBC following, but at the same time, PBC protects all its fighters from defamation like calling Tank Davis for having the hatin ass n-word syndrome as 78 states.

Comment

I wish most of these channels were closed down

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
            Oh, so I could report him then? Yeah, think I'll do that right now, thanks for the advice.
            Report him for what?? theres thousands of boxing channels on YT and his gets the most attention.. whether good or bad. you must love him

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
              Report him for what?? theres thousands of boxing channels on YT and his gets the most attention.. whether good or bad. you must love him
              Dontaes Boxing Nation with 200k+ The King of Race Cards

Comment

It's about time they slapped this fool, the guy is just a race baiting pbc defending liar. The guys a turd who does nothing good for the sport or afro Americans

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Yeah I hope it gets resoved with a baseball bat smashed into his dome. 78 is a racist, no time for racists in this modern world.

Comment

Working...
                  X