Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baranchyk: I'm Going To Give Josh Taylor a Vicious Beating!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that dude is muscular never seen him fight I’m assuming he’s either a bilateral amputee or 3’9.

Comment

Taylor is a weight bully, has outgrown the division years ago, he hasnt fought the man of his size yet as a pro, we'll see what he can do at his natural weight division against the men of his size

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
        Baranchyk will beat the shjt out of Taylor.Mark my words
        he'll hit air like a caveman most of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Man that dude is muscular never seen him fight I’m assuming he’s either a bilateral amputee or 3’9.
          hes pretty good and comes forward hard

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
            Taylor is a weight bully, has outgrown the division years ago, he hasnt fought the man of his size yet as a pro, we'll see what he can do at his natural weight division against the men of his size
            He hasn't missed weight yet, and his performances don't seem to show any clear signs of weight-draining. However, IDK what his rehydration weight is.

Comment

Great energy from Ivan, seems like hes going for the ko

Comment

Good Fight! I favor Taylor to out-box him but Baranchyk is relentless and Powerful one mistake and he can easily turn a fight around with that Power

Comment

Ivan Baranchyk must be warned that Josh Taylor has promised to make this a dirty fight. Taylor will be even more underhanded than he was with Ryan Martin; who he rabbit-punched and attacked from behind as Martin laid helpless and defenseless on the floor.

Please someone let him know!

Comment

Working...
                  X