Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Decisions Daniel Jacobs To Unify Three Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The3 View Post

Real talk canelo defense was amazing making Jacobs look foolish all night

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
      Canelo's resume is better than Loma/Crawford/Usyk resume combined
      are you drunk? phuck out of here lol canelo cant outclass ggg or jacobs, only get a gift win on close fights. today’s fight proves it he keeps getting hit
      and can’t really finish a
      job

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Canelo won Fair and square! Jacob's was on his bike for the first 6 rounds so that's no way to win a fight!
        So bow down to the MEXICAN you piece of shet!
        😂🤣
        That should get you banned. Demeaning others isn't cool around here. Chill man.

Comment

• Originally posted by tj highway View Post
          i don't like the games cinnamon is playing with jacobs after the weigh in!

Karma is a b*i*t--c*h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          hahahahahahaha lol lol lol lol

Comment

• Was not a hard fight to score this fight except for rnds 3, 11. Canelo all but swept the early rounds, and had Jacobs jab timed. In the 6th Jacobs landed something that bothered Alvarez late (still lost the round), and I think that continued through to round 11. Canelo's wins on workrate for 2mins and Jacobs comes alive for the last minute. Round 12 was Canelo as he was throwing and landing more.
            Pretty good scratch. Jacobs landed the hardest roundhouse Left hand he could in round 8. He then just stared at Canelo and wondered how he was still there.

Comment

• That was probably the worst fight commentary I've ever heard! Good W for Canelo, Jacobs waited too long to get going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
                I don’t have a problem with the decision but the commentators sucked big time! Way way to biased for Canelo, especially Bryan Kenny.
                They'll be insufferable throughout Canelo's deal.

I appreciate all the effort DAZN has made this far but they need to put a bit more into the production on fight night. Tonight didn't "feel" like a Cinco de Mayo big Vegas fight.
                This where I realize that HBO really knew how to make a boxing night feel like a big event in part because of little details like Max, Jim and Roy all wearing tuxedos. Looking at all the commentators tonight, you'd think that this was a regular boxing night in Verona, NY.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                  are you a crackhead? phuck out of here lol canelo cant outclass ggg or jacobs, only get a gift win on close fights.
                  He won both fights.

And GGG and Jacobs can't outclass Nelo

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
                    Look I hate to call a fighter a coward, but man I agree.
                    You're that big and much taller, why the hell is he backing up and bouncing on his toes? His best success came to him stepping to Canelo. I like Jacobs, but out of Jermall Charlo(Despite the poor showing) Andrade, and etc. I always thought Charlo would knock his block off and Andrade would outbox him. What's the point of coming in heavy and not using his weight advantage. The dude ring iq isn't low, but it definitely isn't high either. I better not hear about him saying he got robbed either.
                    I was never big on his talent, as he does nothing special in the ring. If you do not have a good jab, your height is useless. His jab is poor, more like pawing. His IQ is poor, as he kept switching stands when it is not working for him, keeps getting hit with same punch, and never made any adjustment. All he does is shoe shine. He is a poor fighter, and i never want to see him fight again.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Its Haters.... they dug in on a agenda and will never let go and give credit. You can't win fights missing as badly as Jacobs was all night. If this performance was by anyone not named canelo folks would be screaming great performance but you have a group of haters that just can't remove their bias and hate. Canelo won and clearly. Jacobs didn't want to fight came out trying to outbox canelo and Canelo too fast and slick.
                      Couldn't have said it better myself. Canelo is just a notch above the rest right now. Some people and their agendas are quite clear. Canelos evasiveness tonight is very, very Mayweather-esque

Comment

Working...
                      X