No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    whoever came up with the military gameplan against the white walker army is an imbecile. what the heck. so many mistakes. barely any defenses to protect ur troops. barely any arrows and catapults used. suicide ur entire cavalry of dothraki hahahahahahaha joke.

and plot armor was insane. how did almost all the main characters lived???? many should have died. a lot of them got swarmed. ridiculous. and then arya comes out of nowhere literally flying in and kills the night king. just like that??? what the heck.
    I feel that the aria thing will be answered next episode cause bran was just there high off heroin for no reason but it was the plot the whole time.

Dorhraki were savages they valuantered to do that they don’t ever have sense, and it’s easy to say I would of done this and that but this is losely based on the medieval ages no one had the intel or technology to plan anything smarter y’all are some serious divas imagine millions of roid rage zombies who climb ontop each other and lay on fires for each coming at you.

Only thing that was ehh in this episode is the fat dude being a laiability.

Comment

• The latest episode had of the best soundtracks ever

Comment

• I’m really going to miss the **** out of this show. Netflix has some good shows, but not on the same level as GOT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          whoever came up with the military gameplan against the white walker army is an imbecile. what the heck. so many mistakes. barely any defenses to protect ur troops. barely any arrows and catapults used. suicide ur entire cavalry of dothraki hahahahahahaha joke.

and plot armor was insane. how did almost all the main characters lived???? many should have died. a lot of them got swarmed. ridiculous. and then arya comes out of nowhere literally flying in and kills the night king. just like that??? what the heck.
          +1

I've seen all of GOT. I've not been too disappointed, even in the seasons that were a bit slow.

However. WTF was that sh**? What was the point of John Snow? What was the point of the NK? Since John Snow joined the NW he has sacrificed his life to fighting the greatest threat of the entire show and it ends like this????

Fücken dumb "woke" ****s have fücked yet another enjoyable bit of entertainment. I mean Araya?????? plot bombs out of hyperspace and 1 shots the cünt. What is with this obsession with surprise dumb sh** in story telling these days? Are scriptwriters no attention span meth addicts?

Many have said this, but it's like killing the Emperor and Darth Vader in ESB and just Jabba the hut as the main villain of RoTJ. Stupid a$$holes want to really go back to the drawing board with story telling. I'm f*** done with this ****.

What a load of sh****************************************

Comment

• I loved the episode (huge book nerd, and understand the show is fan fiction at this point, but still loved it), can't believe people are complaining. How about we STFU and let the entire season play out?

Only complain is that Sam somehow survived that assault while stumbling around crying like a biznotch.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
              I feel that the aria thing will be answered next episode cause bran was just there high off heroin for no reason but it was the plot the whole time.

Dorhraki were savages they valuantered to do that they don’t ever have sense, and it’s easy to say I would of done this and that but this is losely based on the medieval ages no one had the intel or technology to plan anything smarter y’all are some serious divas imagine millions of roid rage zombies who climb ontop each other and lay on fires for each coming at you.

Only thing that was ehh in this episode is the fat dude being a laiability.
              Someone said that the Dothraki charge was a mistake? They were supposed hang on, but when the red witch lit up all their swords, they got carried away and decided to charge? Probably bull**** but it kinda makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                I’m really going to miss the **** out of this show. Netflix has some good shows, but not on the same level as GOT.
                Bruh there is nothing on thrones I suggest watching the wire and breaking bad as the next two up.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Bruh there is nothing on thrones I suggest watching the wire and breaking bad as the next two up.
                  The Last Kingdom is the closest show I've found to GOT. It's excellent, i highly recommend it.

Comment

• Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
                    +1

I've seen all of GOT. I've not been too disappointed, even in the seasons that were a bit slow.

However. WTF was that sh**? What was the point of John Snow? What was the point of the NK? Since John Snow joined the NW he has sacrificed his life to fighting the greatest threat of the entire show and it ends like this????

Fücken dumb "woke" ****s have fücked yet another enjoyable bit of entertainment. I mean Araya?????? plot bombs out of hyperspace and 1 shots the cünt. What is with this obsession with surprise dumb sh** in story telling these days? Are scriptwriters no attention span meth addicts?

Many have said this, but it's like killing the Emperor and Darth Vader in ESB and just Jabba the hut as the main villain of RoTJ. Stupid a$$holes want to really go back to the drawing board with story telling. I'm f*** done with this ****.

What a load of sh****************************************
                    Jon killing the nk would be way too cliche. And obviously got is far from cliche usually. It’s always been hinted that Arya was going to kill him if you look back. Not like the writers and grrm just thought of it recently

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      I loved the episode (huge book nerd, and understand the show is fan fiction at this point, but still loved it), can't believe people are complaining. How about we STFU and let the entire season play out?

Only complain is that Sam somehow survived that assault while stumbling around crying like a biznotch.
                      Oh is the NK gonna come back in the next 3 episodes? No he's fcking done after 8 seasons of build up.. offed in the first episode he actually battles

Whole series/books is about how the whole kingdom is *****ing and backstabbing while the real threat behind the wall gathers.. then they get punked out in one episode.. with no story about the connection between Bran/NK/Jon nothing

So stfu cuck i seriously doubt you have read the books judging from this post

Comment

Working...
                      X