No announcement yet.

Estrada the new Juan Marquez? lol he isnt even the new Rafael Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by headass View Post
    Anybody remember when Rafa was actually the star Marquez brother while Juan was losing to Freddie Norwood
    Rafael lost to Genaro Garcia after Juan lost a bogus decision to Norwood.

Juan was always better but until around 2008 one could argue Rafa had the better resume having defeated Austin, Johnson twice and Vazquez.

Comment

Originally posted by headass View Post
      Anybody remember when Rafa was actually the star Marquez brother while Juan was losing to Freddie Norwood
      No, we remember when Norwood was good and that real fans knew that he would give Juan problems. We also knew that Rafa had a style that wouldn’t last. Look at them now lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        We have another online “makeup” artist lmao...
        You dont have to second guess yourself lol. Just send.

I make more money than you and estrada combined and that’s without taking any punches. Who is the real winner?

You know how to work a forklift, pal? My 20,000 sqft warehouse can use some more drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          You dont have to second guess yourself lol. Just send.

I make more money than you and estrada combined and that’s without taking any punches. Who is the real winner?

You know how to work a forklift, pal? My 20,000 sqft warehouse can use some more drivers.
          The real winner is myself and Estrada lmao. When people read this response, they can tell that you lack an education and you’re just another liar who’s pissed that his fighter lost. This simple ass internet answering method of “l make more money than you” was done in 1990’s lol. It’s 2019! Get The Strap!!! Lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            The real winner is myself and Estrada lmao. When people read this response, they can tell that you lack an education and you’re just another liar who’s pissed that his fighter lost. This simple ass internet answering method of “l make more money than you” was done in 1990’s lol. The 2000s are here! Get The Strap!!! Lmao...
            Dam you are just plain dumb.

Ive stated in numerous threads that Estrada is going to beat Rung. Why would i beat butthurt about anything u stupid. It’s only a sport and outcome doesnt affect me.

Losers like you like to call people liars just to feel better.

Stop swinging on Estrada’s nutsack lil man cuz he dont even know you. He aint gonna save you if i pull up.

Comment

Dam you are just plain dumb.

Ive stated in numerous threads that Estrada is going to beat Rung. Why would i beat butthurt about anything u stupid. It’s only a sport and outcome doesnt affect me.

Losers like you like to call people liars just to feel better.

Stop swinging on Estrada’s nutsack lil man cuz he dont even know you. He aint gonna save you if i pull up.
              Stay pissed you ****en loser. And **** Pacs knocked out ass too lmao...

Comment

Punches like a fkin girl. Im good. Off the bandwagon
                He injured his right hand like 3 years ago, ignorant.

Of fact, he injured his right hand this fight since round 2.

Stop with your sh.it.

Comment

Finito my boy lol. I missed the fight bro. I'm happy Estrada won though. Rungvisai is a rugged dude, I heard he got pieced u though lol

Comment

Why do you say they hit like girls? That's nuts. All three are good punchers and the Marquez brothers punch very hard as all the good fighters they KOed would tell you. Estrada isn't the new anybody. He is an excellent boxer in his own right.

Comment

he is better defensively than jmm and more versatile too imo

Comment

Working...
                      X