No announcement yet.

The Jenny Revalos incident is proof of how bet and feminine men have become

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
    What is the rest of the video? Did she lie about him grabbing her ass or something?
    Their is a picture that shows she inappropriately touched his private area. To me, it looks like she led him on by touching him first.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Their is a picture that shows she inappropriately touched his private area. To me, it looks like she led him on by touching him first.
      I didn’t see that pic, but she was awfully close to him, with her nips and t/ts all on him. There is a thing called personal space

Comment

How many of you guys have seen her adult homemade videos? she’s nasty with it

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          How many of you guys have seen her adult homemade videos? she’s nasty with it
          Post the goddamn links, don't just talk about it

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            her ti ts and nipples were hanging out. she is a slut who got a reporter job so she could be around athletes with money hoping to get pregnant or to file a lawsuit. more then half the "guys" here are PC limp wristed slack jawed twinkle toed candy ass es thinking they might get laid if they cater to man hating gold digging s l uts
            The reason i never defend hoes is because hoes are not loyal and it could happen to you, some chick could sit on your lap and kiss you and the next day you got a case, most of these guys have no girlfriends and have zero experience with women.

Everyone agrees that pulev screwed up and should have been careful, but the ones defending her whore honor are the same suckers who get stabbed in the shower by jodi arias level pyschos

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              No, you have me confused with someone else. You can't be assualted if you're giving lap dances to his teammates after the kiss.
              This would be one of the greatest laws in the world if it was true, but its not. Come one man.

Can you imagine what it would be like in strip joints if that was true?

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
                Lol

The first video has facts too. No matter how slutty she is, he can’t do that. End of story. And if this dude was as strong and alpha as you say he is, maybe he could have controlled himself and not be so weak, falling to her “manipulating seduction.”
                Yeah, I agree. It's pretty Beta if you don't have the intelligence and strength to control your own actions. I agree, Pulev acted foolishly. All of that said, I think this reporter lacks character, judging by her behaviour. Pulev and her would make a good couple.

Comment

Pulev messed up and shouldn't have done what he did. It was wrong end of that story.

However the entire world media tried to ruin him without knowing a single fact before she even lawyered up. She is a lying trashbag and no matter what comes out now they'll just say stop slut shaming her! as an excuse.

How many times have you seen a UFC staredown where a female has kissed another female without consent? Or a male like Chisora has done it? Or several other sports where it has happened.

Not saying what Pulev did was right but because she's a female the world media jumped on it. Seen articles with headlines saying she's a stunning, brave, professional reporter and so on. She's a trashbag that is trying to bleed him dry and get famous doing it.

Comment

He grinding on someone and having un-wanting touching are two different things.

Comment

Originally posted by Leben View Post
                      Pulev messed up and shouldn't have done what he did. It was wrong end of that story.

However the entire world media tried to ruin him without knowing a single fact before she even lawyered up. She is a lying trashbag and no matter what comes out now they'll just say stop slut shaming her! as an excuse.

How many times have you seen a UFC staredown where a female has kissed another female without consent? Or a male like Chisora has done it? Or several other sports where it has happened.

Not saying what Pulev did was right but because she's a female the world media jumped on it. Seen articles with headlines saying she's a stunning, brave, professional reporter and so on. She's a trashbag that is trying to bleed him dry and get famous doing it.
                      I bet she already had fuked someone from his team. This is why he thought he could kiss her unchecked. In other words Pulev had to have known she was down for cok at anytime.

Comment

Working...
                      X