Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Jacobs Won't Make Mistakes Fielding Did With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My gut is telling me Danny wins by KO in a competitive fight around round 8. My brain is telling me to remember when Sergio Mora dropped Danny like 5 fights ago.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      fieldings first mistake was being a bum and it was one from which he could not recover
      Lol!_______________

Comment

What mistake Rocky make?? Selling his belt to the highest bidder? Lol

Canelo is a great fighter but that was a calculated move lol

Comment

I don't know why they even bring up Fielding.

That's an insult to Jacobs.

Comment

The only mistake fielding made was thinking he was an actual champion with his primitive skills.

Comment

In fairness, based on record and past performances it wasn't exactly unreasonable to assume Fielding could do at least marginally more against the Dwarf Prince of DAZN than what unfolded. Instead of using his height and range or any of the things you'd naturally expect from a taller fighter in a marquee championship fight--things which he *has* done correctly in the past--he froze up like Rain Man for a brief night of lifespan-shaving liver shots and stupid autistic grins toward his corner. That night didn't (quite) represent the height of his abilities; he just succumbed to nerves and bombed in the worst way possible, or so I'm convinced.
              Last edited by Sweet Scions; 02-28-2019, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Rocky's mistake was agreeing to the weight clause Oscar put on him, second was not using a jab or decent footwork, suppose when your weight fuked your body won't respond like it should, hope Jacob's can hydrate enough after the second weigh in

Comment

Be sht?...

Comment

You mean Jacobs will show up to fight? Good news!

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
                      Rocky's mistake was agreeing to the weight clause Oscar put on him, second was not using a jab or decent footwork, suppose when your weight fuked your body won't respond like it should, hope Jacob's can hydrate enough after the second weigh in
                      Fielding could have come in at 200lbs, it would have made no difference. He’s a C level domestic fighter who was picked for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X