Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right Wing Smear Group tried to trick Wsh Post, to print fake news about Roy Moore!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Right Wing Smear Group tried to trick Wsh Post, to print fake news about Roy Moore!

As if riht wingers couldn't get anymore despicable, a right Wing smear group tried to send a fake source to the Washington post, claiming Roy Moore raped and impregnated her.

The plan would of been than for her to admit it wasn't true so that right wing media could call washington posts story about Roy Moore all fake.

The lady also tried to get recordings of the Washington post journalist saying things that sounded like she was bias against Roy Moore.

They are literally trying to manipulate a newsroom so they claim fake news, even though they know Washington posts story is 100% legit. They are doing this all so they can get a fcking child rapist elected!

These people have mo morales left.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...c3a_story.html

A woman who falsely claimed to The Washington Post that Roy Moore, the Republican U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama, impregnated her as a teenager appears to work with an organization that uses deceptive tactics to secretly record conversations in an effort to embarrass its targets.

In a series of interviews over two weeks, the woman shared a dramatic story about an alleged sexual relationship with Moore in 1992 that led to an abortion when she was 15. During the interviews, she repeatedly pressed Post reporters to give their opinions on the effects that her claims could have on Moore’s candidacy if she went public.

The Post did not publish an article based on her unsubstantiated account
    . When Post reporters confronted her with inconsistencies in her story and an Internet posting that raised doubts about her motivations, she insisted that she was not working with any organization that targets journalists.
    But on Monday morning, Post reporters saw her walking into the New York offices of Project Veritas, an organization that targets the mainstream news media and left-leaning groups. The organization sets up undercover*“stings” that involve using false cover stories and covert video recordings meant to expose what the group says is media bias.
    Last edited by AddiX; 11-27-2017, 05:30 PM.

Lmao, in link you can actually see the video of this right wing smear campaign trying to bait the Washington post journalist.

You also get a really good idea of just how professional the Washington post journalist is.

The right has lost all of it's morales, they have nothing now, but greed.

Comment

I agree. I'm a big fan of Morales. Love it when he fought Marco Antonio Barrera and Pacquiao. One of the greatest fighters to ever come from Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
        I agree. I'm a big fan of Morales. Love it when he fought Marco Antonio Barrera and Pacquiao. One of the greatest fighters to ever come from Mexico.
        I always liked Marco Antonio Barrera better, was kind of shocked when he lost to Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          I always liked Marco Antonio Barrera better, was kind of shocked when he lost to Pacman.
          Love Barrera too. Mexico just produces these badass legendary warriors in the lower weight classes.

Comment

One day i might share the feature article that was written about me. People screaming fake news don't realize how much fact checking is done on a story. Before the story is published a fact checking firm independent of the site calls you to confirm the facts of the interview. Even the unnamed sources get called. The ones who didn't want to put their names on the record.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
              AddiX is my boy but.....

Comment

This is an old trick..

Liberal media runs with anything anti-right, so they can easily be manipulated into a stunt like this.

Dan rather and his bush report is one of the most famous examples of this tactic

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if Mitch McConnell the senate majority leader was behind this. He spent 9 million to defeat Judge Moore in the primary.

https://apnews.com/0c89d5d36a464d148...-against-Moore
                  Last edited by 2shameless; 11-28-2017, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    These people have mo morales left.
                    Come again, esé?

Comment

Working...
                    X