Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG flush shots against Canelo thread.;.LETS GET IT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't need to post a gif, nor do I need to cherry pick only specific instances out of the bout to prove a point like a ******. Instead, I'd rather post a punch count video that has already been made which is far more comprehensive and conclusive to who landed more of the 'EFFECTIVE' punches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v9asaVFdBI

Comment

Originally posted by Gate keeper View Post
      The percentage landed is fairly irrevelant considering most punches thrown don't actually land clean in most fights for any fighter. And the fan gifs do show power imo. And again, if they had no power Canelo would taken more risks in rounds 4 - 10. And I'm curious, since GGG landed so few power shots, you can't really give him rounds based on that. You'd have to give him most rounds because of his jab. Since you feel so many jabs landed flush. Do you agree with Byrd's scorecard that Canelo won 10 rounds?
      Who mentioned percentage? Canelo was tired. They had no power which is why Canelo didn't even bother defending against the jab. Byrd's card was bad, the decision wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
        I don't need to post a gif, nor do I need to cherry pick only specific instances out of the bout to prove a point like a ******. Instead, I'd rather post a punch count video that has already been made which is far more comprehensive and conclusive to who landed more of the 'EFFECTIVE' punches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v9asaVFdBI
        I hope you post in my thread when i expose AtoriasBoxing and that video.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              I hope you post in my thread when i expose AtoriasBoxing and that video.
              Artoriasboxing may have made a few mistakes, but for the most part, he / she is correct and it doesn't change the fact that even if we rectify those mistakes, Canelo Alvarez still got out landed in the 'punch effectiveness' department.

You're not going to change my decision unless you can prove to me that Canelo Alvarez landed more 'EFFECTIVE' punches than Golovkin or they were equal in that department but Canelo Alvarez did better in the other secondary criteria.

When I write 'effective' punch, the punch has to actually effect the opponent. So if a boxer isn't force backwards and is still able to move forward with no 'effect', then that isn't an 'effective' punch. Same thing with 'power punches'. A power punch must have power to actually effect the opponent.

There's no need to separate a jab from a power punch if both are equally effective or if the jab is more effective than the power punch. The fact that Golovkin is forcing Canelo Alvarez on the back foot with his jab and landing enough jabs (which in total are evidently more effective than Canelo Alvarez's two or three power punches) means he is the more effective puncher in most rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Look at the amazing power, he was landing these kind of shots all night. That's 8 of his landed punches right there, amazing stuff.
                ROFL. Man this guy just MURDERED the GGGaholics.

LMFAO

THAT JAB DOE

THE AGGRESSION DOE

WHAT POWER DOE

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  To be honest, I didn't see many.

Canelo landed the cleaner punches for sure.

But with that said he gave a lot of rounds away with lack of actvitiy.

GGG didn't land much clean but he outworked him in a lot of the rounds.
                  Canelo won the fight. He let it slip from being a DOMINANT win to a narrow win, but Canelo won nonetheless.

GGGamateur looked so foolish with his slap jab and CRAZY power. What a good boy he is XD

Comment

Last edited by Divine Hammer; 09-21-2017, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
                      Artoriasboxing may have made a few mistakes, but for the most part, he / she is correct and it doesn't change the fact that even if we rectify those mistakes, Canelo Alvarez still got out landed in the 'punch effectiveness' department.

You're not going to change my decision unless you can prove to me that Canelo Alvarez landed more 'EFFECTIVE' punches than Golovkin or they were equal in that department but Canelo Alvarez did better in the other secondary criteria.

When I write 'effective' punch, the punch has to actually effect the opponent. So if a boxer isn't force backwards and is still able to move forward with no 'effect', then that isn't an 'effective' punch. Same thing with 'power punches'. A power punch must have power to actually effect the opponent.

There's no need to separate a jab from a power punch if both are equally effective or if the jab is more effective than the power punch. The fact that Golovkin is forcing Canelo Alvarez on the back foot with his jab and landing enough jabs (which in total are evidently more effective than Canelo Alvarez's two or three power punches) means he is the more effective puncher in most rounds.
                      Mistakes? My thread is going to show intentionally leaving out Canelo's punches. Will be made in the next day. Don't miss it.

Comment

Working...
                      X