Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar Delahoya Vs Antonio Margarito..Who wins at 147 or 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
    Hell no..Oscars chin is just as good as Margaritos,he is faster,more accurate and hits harder

i basically agree. People can call Oscar a **** (me included ) but this doesn't change the fact that he was an elite boxer with a great chin. Margarito does nothing better than ODLH. This would be a one sided beating imo, similar to what SSM inflicted.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      ITT: Mayweather fans discrediting Margarito because Pacquiao beat him while Mayweather relentlessly ducked Margaritio and choosing De La hoya because Floyd has a win over him.

and Pochos

Dude, be serious. ODLH would beat Margarito like he stole something. He's faster, hits much harder, his chin is almost or just as hard and most important of all he was actually skilled. This has nothing to do with the Mayweather v Margarito dynamic.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        Ok...so no one has any hope that the Mexican Tornado would walk down DelaHoya?

Walk down delahoya? Are you serious? With what? He has zero advantages.

Comment

At people saying Marg destroys DLH. This fight would have been a mismatch from hell. Marg gets outboxed, beat up and embarrassed for 12 rounds.
          Last edited by Derranged; 03-04-2013, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Margarito would get whooped so bad he would wish he wasn't puro naturalito papa!!!

DLH would kill that fool, i mean literally, kill him...

Comment

Like I said before, According to Alcazar, tony got fired from oscars camp during the 90s cuz Oscar was giving Margarito hell.

Comment

Oscar definitely wins this fight as long as Margarito didn't use his loaded handwraps even then Oscar may win

Comment

Oscar's jab alone would end Margarito's shitty career.

Comment

Margarito never beat a top fighter without something fishy going on. Dlh made a living facing and beating some tough customers. Prime Dlh would beat the living **** out of the plaster using creep.

Comment

The Golden Boy (Prime) gives any version of Tony a boxing lesson.

Simples.

Comment

Working...
                      X