Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo P.K. Remember when I said I'd never read a book.again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was it self published?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Peen 50 View Post

Look at this old dude, making a dude get all emotional first thing in the morning.

I appreciate you, man.

You're the Sweetest Peen in the whole land!

PS: @ Arnie.

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Give us your official BMB review when you're finished reading it.
      It had better be a good one. Mother****er is in the book I'm currently writing, and even though its a pretty big part, if he says anything other than "Better than Lord of The Rings", BroBob in the book will suffer a gruesome death.

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Was it self published?
      Yessir, it is indeed self published.

Comment

Euhrrr mah gawd!!!! The Lounge has a bonifide book club. Ewwwwww goodie whats next weeks book?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Peen 50 View Post

Keep a hold of that. That's the only copy ever sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Euhrrr mah gawd!!!! The Lounge has a bonifide book club. Ewwwwww goodie whats next weeks book?
            you better be ready, Im writing my book too! #FACTS!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              That looks like its gonna be one helluva fictional novel my man. How small is that jail in the story?

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                Look at this old dude, making a dude get all emotional first thing in the morning.

I appreciate you, man.

You're the Sweetest Peen in the whole land!

PS: @ Arnie.

It had better be a good one. Mother****er is in the book I'm currently writing, and even though its a pretty big part, if he says anything other than "Better than Lord of The Rings", BroBob in the book will suffer a gruesome death.

Yessir, it is indeed self published.

Believe in yourself brother, can I take a whack at translating it into Japanese.
                Time permitting....

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  Is it about how you beat up blacks and whitey?

Comment

Comment

That looks like its gonna be one helluva fictional novel my man. How small is that jail in the story?
                      ohhh lol its gonna have a huge disclaimer FICTIONAL! aint no one getting helmed up off of anything.

"This book is fictional. All characters and events depicted in this book are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental."

The jail unit is a 20 man SMU unit, dont expect a girl scout like you to know anything about that doe, but dont worry I got lvoe for ya, gonna write a special role for you as the coward women beater whos afraid to leave intake that ends up getting extracted tazed and shits himself.

"Carlos rises as he hears the buzz of a jail cell unlocking, peaks out his cell window to see in the tower's reflection the cell below of an inmate who's cries oddly reminds him of a pig squeaking for his last breath, "NO I DONT BELONG HERE"..... "NO PLEASE, I DONT BELONG HERE" the plea's echoed through out the cells causing the vents to hum "no i dont belong here", sending the other inmates into a fury banging and kicking on their cell doors screaming "FUCK THAT BITCH' "WOMEN BEATER" "NINJA TURTLES" .... Carlos stuck in awe of the scene couldnt comprehend why a inmate shouted "NINJA TURTLES" till guard after guard rush into the unit in full riot gear... BANG, BANG, was teh sound that emitted from the crying inmates cell as the commotion settle down all you saw was a broken man who soiled himself in the middle of the unit as if he was a warning, a lynching of sorts, a warning to other inmates that this will happen to you too if you step out of line... "

P.K Dionysus I need work but I'll get it.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Is it about how you beat up blacks and whitey?
                      how I lynch EM!
                      Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-17-2018, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X