Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alvarez greenlights GB to make canelo/lil g 2..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alvarez greenlights GB to make canelo/lil g 2..

pre kova/ward 1 "ward wont fight kovalev...he will fake an injury or find a way out...he will prob fight brand and then retire"

post kova/ward 1 "omg what a robbery omg wards american judges saved him...ward knows he lost deep down he will never rematch kovalev...how come the rematch hasnt been announced? its because ward would rather retire than face kovalev again he knows he lost"

post kova/ward 2 "omg wards american something something american something omg lowblow on the hublot omg omg how could i have been so wrong what an idiot i am ...not fair cheated"

for like 2 years while lil g chased a 25 year old fighter "omg canyellow is so shook...lil g canelos daddy...what a chicken canyellow will never fight my hero the ATG golovkin"

post lil g/canelo 1 "omg we all know that lil g won that fight....the jab most important punch in boxing as we all should know..lil g landed more jabs...he landed his jab at will in a true display of dominance.....the reason the rematch aint been announced yet is cause canelo knows he lost...he dont want rematch ...he wanna wait till lil g collects social security"

meanwhile

"omg where all the guy that picked rigo?!?!? you guys couldnt have been more wrong...we were so right!!! hahah at you rigotards...hahah omg he quit you were so wrong...we win we win we win"!!!

"also guys...its pretty clear that deontay wilder wants no part of AJ just so you know"

im starting to see a pattern here

what is the pattern? people talk sh-it on the internet? yeah have to agree. a lot of hublot over nothing

Comment

What a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
        What a dumbass.
        i hear you man...id prob say the same thing if i couldnt deny or refute that there are many delusional fans who have said the exact same thing that i posted

Comment

By calling him lil g do you think that makes him less of a fighter? It's just as quick and easy to type GGG which is the name non haters call him. I believe you are one of those who predicted a schooling and KO win for Canelo over GGG. Canelo had to settle for a draw in a fight most people thought he deserved to lose. Get ready to be disappointed again because GGG will win the rematch on all cards or win by KO. Wait and see. You make zero sense. The guys who wanted Rigo to win were probably mostly guys who wanted Canelo to beat GGG. They don't like good Eastern European boxers just like you. Talk about a useless thread. All the threads you start are negative threads trashing boxers and their fans.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            By calling him lil g do you think that makes him less of a fighter? It's just as quick and easy to type GGG which is the name non haters call him. I believe you are one of those who predicted a schooling and KO win for Canelo over GGG. Canelo had to settle for a draw in a fight most people thought he deserved to lose. Get ready to be disappointed again because GGG will win the rematch on all cards or win by KO. Wait and see. You make zero sense. The guys who wanted Rigo to win were probably mostly guys who wanted Canelo to beat GGG. They don't like good Eastern European boxers just like you. Talk about a useless thread. All the threads you start are negative threads trashing boxers and their fans.
            you would "believe" wrong...i made no such prediction...but i do challenge you to go find it....

canelo didnt have to settle for anything...he was the one who was supposed to the scared one and was supposed to be savagely ko'd....dont pretend like you dont know this is true...dont try to change the prefight narrative...but im sure you will....if anything it was the great lil g, who was going to "end canelos career", that had to settle

and you are dead wrong once again....i like loma...and i like kovalev...i dont hate EE boxers....its just something you made up in your head because you cant comprehend how anyone could not love "GGG"....you cant find me talking on loma and kova like i will about your precious lil g.....you just assume if someone doesnt like your beloved that they hate all EE boxers.....again....go search...you wont see me talking about those guys like that

how did i make no sense? can you read and comprehend?...i implied the same guys bragging about lomas win are the same guys that said ward and canelo were scared and would lose terribly.......you see the connection or the relevance to what i said? or do i have to explain it again in simpler terms?....these guys were so wrong and bragged so bad about what kovalev and ggg were going to do...that they have no choice but to puff their chests and brag about loma to deflect from their previous failures

lol...you are dumber than a bag of rocks

Comment

lil g is going to sleep in the rematch

Comment

Working...
              X