Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did GOLOVKIN go "Easy" on ALVAREZ? / DLH Pocket Money...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did GOLOVKIN go "Easy" on ALVAREZ? / DLH Pocket Money...

Thanks to serious serious box and anthonyDavid, a new trend has emerged that Lil'G was paid to go easy on Alvarez...

Other posters claim, "why would anybody be a fan of that? " while admitting such theory.
    Yes, he took step aside cash from Oscar
    21.05%
    Nope, there are levels in elite style clashes
    47.37%
    It wore than Pac''s socks excuse
    10.53%
    Alvarez went easy on GOLOVKIN to build a rematch, but busted his face doe
    21.05%
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 11-24-2017, 03:39 AM.

It's just ridiculous... GGG just was extra cautious, he didn't want to risk at all.

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
      It's just ridiculous... GGG just was extra cautious, he didn't want to risk at all.
      GOLvokin went easy on Nelo by throwing more combination punches on the ropes vs previous opposition where he would setup one shot...

In other words, either they both choreographed the fight during camp or they’re telepathically synched to know when either one would land.

Nelo: “ay dawg, just throw punches all night without thinking and I’ll slip slide my head in the same direction. Let’s make it look pretty!”

GGg: “yes. This is box. Juss.. history fight”

Nelo: “......?”

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
        yeah because he was scared to get highlight reel KO'd no other reason why

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          yeah because he was scared to get highlight reel KO'd no other reason why
          “This isn’t boxing. This is business. Show me contract...” -Lil’G (would u like to fight Floyd?)

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
            “This isn’t boxing. This is business. Show me contract...” -Lil’G (would u like to fight Floyd?)
            lol dude if you think lil g took it easy you have to go find another sport to follow bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              lol dude if you think lil g took it easy you have to go find another sport to follow bruh.
              Yesterday the posters convinced me that Lil’G went easy on Nelo. They also told me via runourville that Oscar slipped a 100 dollar bill in gennady’s pants but Lil’g went crazy and demanded 200 bucks instead. He told Oscar, “this is business!”

Comment

Both boxers fought to win. Nobody took it easy. Both boxers did their best. They are evenly matched.

Comment

What a joke simple answer NO

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                    Yesterday the posters convinced me that Lil’G went easy on Nelo. They also told me via runourville that Oscar slipped a 100 dollar bill in gennady’s pants but Lil’g went crazy and demanded 200 bucks instead. He told Oscar, “this is business!”
                    Your not serious with any of this I hope.Because that's the most BS theory ive ever heard.

Comment

Working...
                    X