No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    i missed half of the fight, caught it in the sixth, canelo looked tired already
    Watch it again. Cotto looked gassed as ****. Canelo looked hungry and went for the KO late.

Comment

• 8-4 canelo. Moretti is a disgrace.

Comment

• Lets see no 155 bull****.

Comment

• cotto looked great against the wayyy bigger fight but lost. so what. I will say canelo has improved tho.

on another note. This sparring match just goes to show weightclasses are irrelevant when fight day weigh in aren't implemented.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            Horrible scorecards but I felt Canelo won comfortably and he looked damn good doing so.
            Now the Floyd bumsniffs overhyping Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by jg77 View Post
              Lol, so when Mayweather potshots it's a clear victory for him. When Cotto does it, t's a clear lost? Lol....boxing.
              Mayweather lands clean, hard, better punches while taking very little.

Cotto was landing little shots here and there while taking big shots in return.

Comment

• Bring on GGG

Well... I will be looking forward to seeing Canelo and GGG go at it. It will be nice to see how Canelo fares against someone his size or potentially a little bigger. I was impressed to see it would appear that he improved his stamina a bit and his defense too.

Comment

• Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                  On the plus for Cotto his wife has an outstanding rack!!!!!!!!
                  I was just about to say...still has the best **** in boxing. Her cleavage is bigger than Puerto Rico.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                    Canelo is crying because he knows GGG is next

Comment

• Welll there you 5'9 , 70 reach Canelo saying he will fight 5'10, 70 reach GGG but at 157

Comment

Working...
                      X