• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    No thanks.

https://apple.news/A_N6d9AYUTTe_bZYDtbjpuw

S&P 500 Wipes Out*$4 Trillion in Its Second-Worst May since ‘60s

If euphoria was the concern, you can stop worrying.
    With books now closed, the S&P 500 has formally delivered its worst May return in seven years and second-worst since the 1960s, falling 6.6%. For tech traders watching the Nasdaq 100, the experience was only a shade less harrowing than the crash months of October and December.
    Peace has been shattered, and for now, those voices calling for a 1990s-style melt-up have gone silent. As the U.S.-China trade spat escalates further and Donald Trump threatens higher tariffs on Mexican goods, this month’s $4 trillion global plunge is making dip-buying perilous.
    Meh it will come back. You and I know this is how people make money. Something tells me it will come back just in time for the election season.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Dude, go and read it again. Jesus Christ. I never knew you were so damn sensitive. I was NOT calling you a jackass. I was calling Trump a jackass. I thought that was clear.

Um...so the fvvck what? That happened like years ago. Did you just need an extra point to make your post seem meaty?

And what about obstruction, Glove? Are you going to address it, or keep ignoring it to stay in your safe space? Because there is evidence of it. But you'd rather play dumb
      You sure must not like Trump for the simple fact of him being president gets you fired up like that.

I like the new team D talking point. We couldn't get him on collusion, but let's get him on obstruction for not complying with our witch Hunt to get him.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Meh it will come back. You and I know this is how people make money. Something tells me it will come back just in time for the election season.
        Yes your right. But trump is getting off of his tariff circle jerk. It’s not helping anything other than him pretending he is doing something. It’s at our expense.

Trump gets to buy millions of shares during this dip and reap the rewards when it goes back up. Me and you, not so much.

Thing would be going better if he would **** his Fuking mouth.

Comment

I'm sure I can type something up. We've seem to set a side the facts so it should go well eh?
          Oh, is that how it works. I didn't know Trump wrote the Mueller report. Tell us more.

Originally posted by man down View Post
          I'll ask again, we know that Trump can't be charged and that's the new excuse even know Mueller said no collusion. Why wasn't Don Jr charged with anything? He's not protected, he was the middle man right? He did his dad's dirty work right? Why wasn't he charged.
          1. Can you please get this right. Mueller did not say there was no collusion. He said there was no evidence of collusion. There is a clear difference. You, Trump, and the other Trump boys want to keep getting this wrong to fit your agenda, but again, this is not even important to what everyone else has been telling you.

2. I already answered you regarding Trump Jr. You've been pushing that for a long time thinking that it means something, and it doesn't mean anything at all. I'll explain it to you again, and hopefully for the last time.

There were two topics under investigation, from what I was aware of.

A. Conspiracy (collusion).
          B. Obstruction of Justice.

Seems to me that Trump Jr. was under fire for the possibility of being involved in the conspiracy, which no evidence was found. So obviously he wouldn't be charged.

When it comes to obstruction, the President himself was seen to engage in activity that may very well prove he obstructed justice. At least the evidence was strong enough that Mueller stated precisely that if he was sure no crime was committed he would have said so. That makes it clear that he believes there is a case for obstruction and this should be looked into.

And finally, if the president did indeed obstruct justice, that begs the question: If there was no collusion....then why obstruct justice?

Do you get it now?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            You sure must not like Trump for the simple fact of him being president gets you fired up like that.

I like the new team D talking point. We couldn't get him on collusion, but let's get him on obstruction for not complying with our witch Hunt to get him.
            I can't wait for history to look back on all this. Dems going to look real stupid.

Comment

Oh, is that how it works. I didn't know Trump wrote the Mueller report. Tell us more.

1. Can you please get this right. Mueller did not say there was no collusion. He said there was no evidence of collusion. There is a clear difference. You, Trump, and the other Trump boys want to keep getting this wrong to fit your agenda, but again, this is not even important to what everyone else has been telling you.

2. I already answered you regarding Trump Jr. You've been pushing that for a long time thinking that it means something, and it doesn't mean anything at all. I'll explain it to you again, and hopefully for the last time.

There were two topics under investigation, from what I was aware of.

A. Conspiracy (collusion).
              B. Obstruction of Justice.

Seems to me that Trump Jr. was under fire for the possibility of being involved in the conspiracy, which no evidence was found. So obviously he wouldn't be charged.

When it comes to obstruction, the President himself was seen to engage in activity that may very well prove he obstructed justice. At least the evidence was strong enough that Mueller stated precisely that if he was sure no crime was committed he would have said so. That makes it clear that he believes there is a case for obstruction and this should be looked into.

And finally, if the president did indeed obstruct justice, that begs the question: If there was no collusion....then why obstruct justice?

Do you get it now?
              I'm so done with you. You love to twist anything to try and make your case.

It's ok, when you Dems going for impeachment? We're waiting.

Comment

I can't wait for history to look back on all this. Dems going to look real stupid.
                It will be remembered like the Salem Witch Trials

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Am I fired up? I wasn't aware I was. I'm sitting here pretty calm, but thanks for your concern, bro. Appreciate it.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Well hey, that may very well be the game. Now you're getting it!

What I want to know is...if there was no collusion (factually like you guys claim) and the president was just so damn afraid for whatever reason that he still obstructs justice over the investigation into his nothing doings....then would they still put his head on the block?

I'd probably prefer that they let him finish out his term and see if he is re-elected. But rules are rules and are in place for a reason. If he obstructed justice and gets impeached and removed, but never was a part of the conspiracy, that would be his own dumb fault, wouldn't it?

Comment

I'm so done with you. You love to twist anything to try and make your case.

It's ok, when you Dems going for impeachment? We're waiting.
                    What am I twisting?

What's wrong? Have no comeback? I haven't said anything shifty. In fact, I've only said what's been common knowledge that you guys want to ignore. Your response makes it clear that you neither want the truth, nor can you handle the truth. Suit yaself

Comment

Am I fired up? I wasn't aware I was. I'm sitting here pretty calm, but thanks for your concern, bro. Appreciate it.

Well hey, that may very well be the game. Now you're getting it!

What I want to know is...if there was no collusion (factually like you guys claim) and the president was just so damn afraid for whatever reason that he still obstructs justice over the investigation into his nothing doings....then would they still put his head on the block?

I'd probably prefer that they let him finish out his term and see if he is re-elected. But rules are rules and are in place for a reason. If he obstructed justice and gets impeached and removed, but never was a part of the conspiracy, that would be his own dumb fault, wouldn't it?
                      See this is how headed you are. You think Trump would be impeached and removed from office lol. Like I said, when does it start? We're waiting.

Comment

Working...
                      X