Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Didn't Get Mayweather's Support as Next Big Black Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would Mayweather owe Wilder anything at all just because they're both black? Mayweather is his own individual not Borg and can make wichever decisions he wants. For someone who's a multi-millionaire to complain i find it really ridiculous, not only him but a lot of celebrities out of touch with reality trying to morph themselves into these "activists" and talking about social issues that they legitimately have nothing to do with is fúcking embarrassing.

Be appreciative of what you do have instead of exploiting some woke bandwagon to advance your agenda that should be advanced with the work you do in the ring. Disgrace.

Comment

• Wilder is disgraceful ,really gives us Americans a bad name . Came on the forum somewhat neutral but between his phony persona and fans ? No thanks, come 'on Ortiz .

Comment

• Of course not, Mayweather the biggest hater their is and if your black he gonna HATE ON YOU MORE! Just like Marquez is the biggest Mexican hater their is too.

Hell I put money on it that Mayweather was happy as fuck when you got that draw vs fury cause no matter what now you can never beat his 50-0 claim to fame even if you surpass it cause you still have that draw blemish.

Comment

• Wilder is a racist a$$hole always trying to stir *****!.I hope any and everyone he fights beats him like a heavybag regardless of their skin color and shuts his ignorant far overrated mouth.He ain't fit to shake Mayweathers hand,talking about carrying the torch.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Black star? America needs to sort its racism out.
            True that.
            Although race is still (and always will be) an important factor, blacks seem to use the race card for almost everything.

Like this Kaepernick and NFL issue for example...ni66a who gives a fluck? We just want to watch football bro. The whole damn NFL roster is black, absolutely silly. If I want watch the political views on social injustice in America I’ll turn on CNN or Fox or some $h!t...but leave the NFL out of it ya god damn clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Little Mac 91 View Post
              Why would Mayweather owe Wilder anything at all just because they're both black? Mayweather is his own individual not Borg and can make wichever decisions he wants. For someone who's a multi-millionaire to complain i find it really ridiculous, not only him but a lot of celebrities out of touch with reality trying to morph themselves into these "activists" and talking about social issues that they legitimately have nothing to do with is fúcking embarrassing.

Be appreciative of what you do have instead of exploiting some woke bandwagon to advance your agenda that should be advanced with the work you do in the ring. Disgrace.

I’ve always admired and respected Floyd’s
              “I do me” mentality. He doesn’t follow trends or participate in those silly race baiting issues.
              He knows....ni66@ he made over a BILLION US DOLLARS throughout his career and he’s black! The fugg would he complain about??

Comment

• Wilder: I Didn't Get Mayweather's Support as Next Big Black Star

What are you, his child ? Make your own mark.

Comment

• Don't really understand why Mayweather never properly endorsed Wilder. Maybe because he refused to sign with him (probably), but it's a little strange.

Wilder was clearly a star in the heavyweight division, and Floyd could have done his part in helping.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Don't really understand why Mayweather never properly endorsed Wilder. Maybe because he refused to sign with him (probably), but it's a little strange.

Wilder was clearly a star in the heavyweight division, and Floyd could have done his part in helping.
                    Who is Wilder helping ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      Who is Wilder helping ?
                      Wilder is not a torch bearer at all. He's not anywhere close to the draw that Mayweather was/is, and a shoutout from wilder would barely dent traffic on another fighter's social media page.

Comment

Working...
                      X