Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Which is Deontay's biggest loss?
Ducking AJ 3 60.00%
Getting schooled by the Gypsy King 1 20.00%
Deontay is undefeated TIL THIS DAY!!!1 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2019, 04:11 AM #1
Éirinn go Brách

Quoted: 4356 Post(s)
W1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 34,459.25
Great posting, Usyk Brother! - Tony Trick-Pony Ol Robbie. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony There's only OOONNNEE RICKY HATTON! - 1hourRun 
Question Which is Deontay's biggest loss? Ducking AJ or getting schooled by the Gypsy King?

Just a thought I had, while reading DaNeutral.'s thread about Wilder's biggest wins. So which has been Deontay's biggest loss to date?

1. Ducking the AJ fight, making ridiculous demands, agreeing, reneging, making demands then still ducking when those demands are met. Hiding behind Finkel and Haymon. Talking a lot with no intentions of backing it up. And Deontay would have KTFO of AJ, in hindsight.

2. Cherrypicking a not-yet-ready Gypsy King, expecting to have a massive buildup and an easy night's work. Got absolutely schooled from first to last bell. Got schooled in the pre and post-fight pressers as well. Got made to look like a paper champion and an also-ran.

PS. Charlie Zelenoff does not count as a loss, because the cretin had been saying some fookin' diabolical things about Deontay's disabled daughter. I commend Deontay for cornering that fool and trying in vain to land a notorious Windy Miller on him.

Last edited by W1LL; 09-08-2019 at 04:14 AM.
W1LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 04:29 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2354 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 89,818.59
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Tough one. But I pick the AJ duck. No shame in losing to Tyson Fury but there is shame in smack talking a fighter for years while at the same time ducking every opportunity to actually fight them.

The DAZN duck was the last straw for me. Finkel and haymon called it a lowball cuz it makes more money on ppv under their control and walked away from the offer, I expected a counter offer cuz of what they said but they didn't make one, they just walked away and made no efforts. That's a clear a duck as your ever likely to see.

Last edited by DaNeutral.; 09-08-2019 at 04:37 AM.
DaNeutral. is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends