Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is Deontay's biggest loss? Ducking AJ or getting schooled by the Gypsy King?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is Deontay's biggest loss? Ducking AJ or getting schooled by the Gypsy King?

Just a thought I had, while reading DaNeutral.'s thread about Wilder's biggest wins. So which has been Deontay's biggest loss to date?

1. Ducking the AJ fight, making ridiculous demands, agreeing, reneging, making demands then still ducking when those demands are met. Hiding behind Finkel and Haymon. Talking a lot with no intentions of backing it up. And Deontay would have KTFO of AJ, in hindsight.

2. Cherrypicking a not-yet-ready Gypsy King, expecting to have a massive buildup and an easy night's work. Got absolutely schooled from first to last bell. Got schooled in the pre and post-fight pressers as well. Got made to look like a paper champion and an also-ran.

PS. Charlie Zelenoff does not count as a loss, because the cretin had been saying some fookin' diabolical things about Deontay's disabled daughter. I commend Deontay for cornering that fool and trying in vain to land a notorious Windy Miller on him.
    Ducking AJ
    60.00%
    Getting schooled by the Gypsy King
    20.00%
    Deontay is undefeated TIL THIS DAY!!!1
    20.00%
    Last edited by W1LL; 09-08-2019, 02:14 AM.

Tough one. But I pick the AJ duck. No shame in losing to Tyson Fury but there is shame in smack talking a fighter for years while at the same time ducking every opportunity to actually fight them.

The DAZN duck was the last straw for me. Finkel and haymon called it a lowball cuz it makes more money on ppv under their control and walked away from the offer, I expected a counter offer cuz of what they said but they didn't make one, they just walked away and made no efforts. That's a clear a duck as your ever likely to see.
    Last edited by DaNeutral.; 09-08-2019, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X