No announcement yet.

In Corona ca- off duty officer shoots a retaard and his parents at Costco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Lol. I know. But that’s what I think happened to the parents. As a parent your going to do something. Even if it’s futile. Or gets you killed as well. Like in his case.
    Yeah I suppose when you are a parent you don't think very logical when it comes to your kid, so many time parents defend their kids saying he/she is a good kid even when convicted murderer.

Comment

so he got one pieced by a ****** and shot killed an entire family?

sounds about right.

this one is goign to be on video. we will see what really happened.

what i don't understand is how dude damn near kills the entire family and doesn't even get arrested. there's a slight chance what he did to the ****** was justified. it sounds like the guy could drive a car, kept low level jobs, and he had matured beyond the mind of a child. maybe he did smash the guy and maybe the guy was too much of a b#tch to keep a ****** off of his kids. so he carries a gun to protect himself where his testosterone leaves off. ok. ***** move by a coward, but OK. but the dude put mom in a coma and dad in ICU. that's what the video will show, and why it sounds like this man will spend his life in prison.

police departments need to be audited every 2-5 years. "the books" should get opened up randomly and become transparent. investigations into shootings for on and off duty cops should be done by the FBI, and cops and administration should be on a gag order keeping them from talking to each other about an ongoing investigation until that ***** is over.

Comment

The family’s lawyer says that the ‘tard pushed the cop, the ‘tard’s dad got between them immediately to explain that his son is a ‘tard and then the son, dad and mom got blasted.

The cop’s lawyer is saying that the cop was knocked unconscious by the ‘tard, LMAO.

That f4ggot cop is so desperate he’s saying he got knocked out by a ‘tard, LMAO.

To me it sounds like there’s no way they’re going to be able to justify the cop shooting the ‘tard’s parents. Maybe the ‘tard though.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
          Off duty cops always think they bad ass, infact they will try you to escalate a situation so they can show out. I remember once I was cleaning my car at one of those self service places where you pay a few dollars and the vacum turns on for like 5 minutes or whatever it is, well I was their taking trash out of my ride and putting it in a bag that I put next to my car and some white dude comes trying to step to me tells me "PICK THAT SHIT UP" I get up and walk towards em and tell em "WHO THE ****S GONNA MAKE ME MOTEHRFUCKJER" he got scared tapping his pockets he shouts "IM AN OFF DUTY COP, IM AN OFF DUTY POLICE OFFICER" so I stop pressing em/walking towards and tell "IDGAF IM CLEANING MY CAR MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS" he as then "OH IM SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WAS GONNA LEAVE YOUR TRASH THEIR" I was like whatever he went on his way but I bet you if that fool was strapped he probably would have blasted me or pulled his strap out on me for a situation he created.

These cops I tell you are trigger happy, they are all nerds who were scared of their peers in highschool (MAJORITY OF THEM) and now they on some ego power trips. Its like when you talk to some dude who really gets no pussy and he lies about fucking a bitch to compensate when you aint even ask em shit abotu shit, its like these cops they see someone who reminded them of someone who fucked his "crush" back whenver or someone who punked em or just some "TYPE" of person they hated or envy and now they have a lil power to step up to the people they really fear.
          This. I’d say only about 10% of cops are normal people. The rest are f**king weirdos.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Aw gawd save it anti. You're a sheep. I will do what I have to when it comes to protecting myself and family. If the cops think I'm able then I dont give two chits what you think.
            Save your not every cop carrys a gun off duty. Yeah they're going to put bad guys away and walk around and not worry about payback. Get real, you're such a joke.
            You live in some dream land.
            Ok man I already let’s agree to disagree. You think all cops walk around strapped. Good for you.

Meanwhile I was at a cops retirement bbq with 50+ cops at least in a public park on a lake. Most in shorts and wife beaters or t shirts. No straps anywhere. maybe they all left them in the cars or had them kistered, I guess..

Different stroke for different folks. Keep hanging with your ppolicemag homies.

I’ll keep hanging with mine. The ones that don’t plant evidence and aren’t worried about retribution.:.

Comment

Ok man I already let’s agree to disagree. You think all cops walk around strapped. Good for you.

Meanwhile I was at a cops retirement bbq with 50+ cops at least in a public park on a lake. Most in shorts and wife beaters or t shirts. No straps anywhere. maybe they all left them in the cars or had them kistered, I guess..

Different stroke for different folks. Keep hanging with your ppolicemag homies.

I’ll keep hanging with mine. The ones that don’t plant evidence and aren’t worried about retribution.:.
              Look I dont think you understand. I dont care if they carry or not, thats not my problem. I carry and thats all I care about.

Its just a common sense thing for them to carry. So they were at a lake and you didnt see them carrying. Ok bro whatever. Trust me if they weren't carrying at the lake it was in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                Off duty cops always think they bad ass, infact they will try you to escalate a situation so they can show out. I remember once I was cleaning my car at one of those self service places where you pay a few dollars and the vacum turns on for like 5 minutes or whatever it is, well I was their taking trash out of my ride and putting it in a bag that I put next to my car and some white dude comes trying hard to step to me tells me "PICK THAT SHIT UP" I get up and walk towards em and tell em "WHO THE ****S GONNA MAKE ME MOTEHRFUCKJER" he got scared tapping his pockets he shouts "IM AN OFF DUTY COP, IM AN OFF DUTY POLICE OFFICER" so I stop pressing em/walking towards and tell "IDGAF IM CLEANING MY CAR MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS" he as then "OH IM SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WAS GONNA LEAVE YOUR TRASH THEIR" I was like whatever he went on his way but I bet you if that fool was strapped he probably would have blasted me or pulled his strap out on me for a situation he created.

These cops I tell you are trigger happy, they are all nerds who were scared of their peers in highschool (MAJORITY OF THEM) and now they on some ego power trips. Its like when you talk to some dude who really gets no pussy and he lies about fucking a bitch to compensate when you aint even ask em shit abotu shit, its like these cops they see someone who reminded them of someone who fucked his "crush" back whenver or someone who punked em or just some "TYPE" of person they hated or envy and now they have a lil power to step up to the people they really fear.
                Yea those are the “guns and ammo” type cops. You that wanna be military types. They buy scopes and lasers for their guns instead of normal guy stuff like girls and wheels for their cars.

They walk around with their guns like it’s jewelry. They think their cool and powerful. They are gay azz dorks is all. They are the first to shot under pressure because they get spooked.

The guys on here can’t tell me sh it. Most cops aren’t like this. At least from
                My experience. I was a probation officer prior to my current career. For 7 years. It’s where I met my wife. Most of my co workers didn’t have hard on for guns. Sacramento county-probation is he agency.

The weirdos stuck out like a sore thumb there. They wore their badges and vests while at their desks and not on the field. Smh. They subed to guns and ammo mags while the rest of us looked at azz n titty or car mags. They show pic of their new scopes. We showed off our new girls or car. They go on hunting trips. We go to Las Vegas. I’ll stop there. M

Most cops are good. Some don’t need to be. Not all run around scared to death carrying guns to Taco Bell.

Ymmv. I don’t hang with the scope guy. Or the one that goes hunting.

These guys can’t convince me otherwise.

Comment

Yea those are the “guns and ammo” type cops. You that wanna be military types. They buy scopes and lasers for their guns instead of normal guy stuff like girls and wheels for their cars.

They walk around with their guns like it’s jewelry. They think their cool and powerful. They are gay azz dorks is all. They are the first to shot under pressure because they get spooked.

The guys on here can’t tell me sh it. Most cops aren’t like this. At least from
                  My experience. I was a probation officer prior to my current career. For 7 years. It’s where I met my wife. Most of my co workers didn’t have hard on for guns. Sacramento county-probation is he agency.

The weirdos stuck out like a sore thumb there. They wore their badges and vests while at their desks and not on the field. Smh. They subed to guns and ammo mags while the rest of us looked at azz n titty or car mags. They show pic of their new scopes. We showed off our new girls or car. They go on hunting trips. We go to Las Vegas. I’ll stop there. M

Most cops are good. Some don’t need to be. Not all run around scared to death carrying guns to Taco Bell.

Ymmv. I don’t hang with the scope guy. Or the one that goes hunting.

These guys can’t convince me otherwise.
                  Hey dummy off duty dont carry on the outside. No one knows if they are carrying or not. I give up bud. Keep thinking you know whats up atty.

PO eh? What county? I just happen to know a couple guys, one in Folsom and one in Sac. The one in Folsom, his wife is also a PO.

Most Sac LEOs buy a chit load of guns. You should know why right? Tell me why Mr PO.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    We both got what the other meant mixed up. You thought I wanted everyone to have guns. I want every ODC to carry. I thought you didn't want ODC to carry, which isn't the case.

If a person has his/her mind set to do something, that person will probably be able to go through with it.
                    Yea we are straight. If a cop wants to carry everywhere they should be allowed too. Cops go through rigorous back rounds and psych test. They are rigorously trained to shot. They have to qualify every 3 months if they want to keep their guns on duty. They deal with sh it heads all day so are better able
                    To deal with hostile situations with less likelihood of over reacting. They go through training on how to handle these situations. I can go on and on.

But Joe blow who wants to walk around with a gun for whatever the fuk reason is what I’m against. They are a accident waiting to happen.

Sure cops prone to mistakes or overreacting but not near the level as joe blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Yeah I suppose when you are a parent you don't think very logical when it comes to your kid, so many time parents defend their kids saying he/she is a good kid even when convicted murderer.
                      Moms are the worst. Trust me I know. They come in my office swearing their sons didn’t do anything. Video and all
                      And they will come up with something to not believe it.

Comment

Working...
                      X