My mildly annoying Saturday morning..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
    Post pics of your haircut, Horowitz.

Junya????? I been wondering where u been...

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Me and Georgia are cool Money May, we go at it all the time.

He's a evil, vial, cocksuckin hipster jew, and I'm here to deliver him from his addiction to granny pron, and bad taste in beer(He secretly slams old Milwaukee's best, whilst playing the harmonica sidways in his bathroom mirror vibing to the tunes of Lynard Skynard). He Googles the pics of those fancy brews to throw everyone off. But I see right through his shenanigans.
      yes chiefy I see mr Goldstein picking fights with everyone. As for what beer he drinks I'm not sure but I hear from very good sources that he's a rich fuvker. Gets driven around and all sorts has Geoffrey his butler cut his toe nails for him so I believe this story is all false and he's attempting to massage his own ego

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        yes chiefy I see mr Goldstein picking fights with everyone. As for what beer he drinks I'm not sure but I hear from very good sources that he's a rich fuvker. Gets driven around and all sorts has Geoffrey his butler cut his toe nails for him so I believe this story is all false and he's attempting to massage his own ego
        Yea, he's a right honery ****er. Not only that Money mah homie, but his butler clips his toe nails with his teeth, and chews them up and swallows them, as Georgia is paranoid about the KGB getting a hold of his DNA.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Yea, he's a right honery ****er. Not only that Money mah homie, but his butler clips his toe nails with his teeth, and chews them up and swallows them, as Georgia is paranoid about the KGB getting a hold of his DNA.
          Not a bad imagination for a hick who only wears shoes on a special occasion. But I don't have a butler. And the KGB knows very well who I am.

I shouldn't even have said anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Not a bad imagination for a hick who only wears shoes on a special occasion. But I don't have a butler. And the KGB knows very well who I am.

I shouldn't even have said anything.
            if i met you i would punch you in your yarmulke one hundred times. after every one or two shots when you attempted to slump off in to dreamland i would get two a Hasidim to hold your ass up again so I can finish the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              if i met you i would punch you in your yarmulke one hundred times. after every one or two shots when you attempted to slump off in to dreamland i would get two a Hasidim to hold your ass up again so I can finish the job.
              The second even one of your cheeto and hot sauced stained fingers got anywhere near me I'd set your doo rag on fire while it was still on your head.

Comment

That doesn't make sense.
                how would you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Sick- View Post
                  how would you know?
                  Damn everyone getting at Derranged here, maybe he should just let his hair grow long if getting it cut is such an aggravation.

Comment

BostonGuy he waited 4 hours for a haircut out of fear

Comment

I went to get a haircut this morning. The place opens at 8:30am, that's the only time I go because it frequently gets crowded. I show up at 8:32, there's already four people ahead of me. There are two Puerto Rican barbers and one from Uzbekistan. Some straganov breath communist Russian jerk walks in and gets ahead of me. Apparently, he called ahead and made some sort of secret backroom KGB deal with the Uzbek barber. I mean that's crap, its a barber shop, not a fancy salon, there's no appointments. They're speaking Russian the whole time, probably plotting to steal some secrets from the government, or just chatting casually about sports, I don't know.

Moving along..

Then when it was my turn to get a haircut, some Puerto Rican hubcap thief mango vendor just walked up to the barber like it was his turn even though I was there before him. I was like hold on I was there first.. Then the guy acted all dumbfounded like he didn't realize I was ahead of him. He knew all the long, he just thought because I was white I would be scared to say anything. Prick. He didn't argue though. He sat down back and waited while I got my haircut.

Happy New Beers, everyone.
                      Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      BostonGuy he waited 4 hours for a haircut out of fear
                      I told everyone that it was a true story

Comment

Working...
                      X