Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve kim has gone full RE-TARD. Lol inouse as p4p number 1.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he a P4P fighter; Yes? If he's the number one Pound 4 Pound in the world? Hell nah; Not even close. There are several fighters currently in the top ten who are far more accomplished, established and tested; With an overall better resume than Naoya Inoue.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Who is Inoue's best win?

No problem with him being in the top 10. But #1? Nope, not yet.
      whats crawfords best win?

Comment

Naoya is #1 lb4lb now.

Comment

Who is Inoue's best win?

- Inoue was 3-0 when he beat Ryoichi Taguchi by UD before Taguchi won his first Light-Flyweight strap.

- Was 5-0 then he stopped Adrian Hernandez, who was on a good title run, for his first world title.

-He KO'd Omar Narvaez in 2 rounds at 115, who had never been stopped before and was undefeated in 29 world title fights from 112-115, having lost only to prime Donaire at 118.

-Destroyed Manny Rodriquez in less than 2 rounds last week. Oddly enough this was the first undefeated fighter Inoue has ever fought. Could do with Luis Nery's 0.

- KO'd McDonnell & Payano in 1st round.

His best wins are enough for him to be placed at number 1 imo but top 3 due to the nature of his victories. I have him higher than GGG, Canelo and Usyk.

Comment

I have no problem with any of these guys at P4P #1: Lomachenko, Crawford, Alvarez, Inoue.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              Don't get me wrong I have the guy in my top ten. Maybe 9 or 10. But at number 1 that's insane with his competition.

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/story/_...-fighter-world
              - -U now bout reetards?

Dey bee U?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                whats crawfords best win?
                Crawford unified all 4 belts in a division. Has Inoue at least done that?

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                - Inoue was 3-0 when he beat Ryoichi Taguchi by UD before Taguchi won his first Light-Flyweight strap.

- Was 5-0 then he stopped Adrian Hernandez, who was on a good title run, for his first world title.

-He KO'd Omar Narvaez in 2 rounds at 115, who had never been stopped before and was undefeated in 29 world title fights from 112-115, having lost only to prime Donaire at 118.

-Destroyed Manny Rodriquez in less than 2 rounds last week. Oddly enough this was the first undefeated fighter Inoue has ever fought. Could do with Luis Nery's 0.

- KO'd McDonnell & Payano in 1st round.

His best wins are enough for him to be placed at number 1 imo but top 3 due to the nature of his victories. I have him higher than GGG, Canelo and Usyk.
                He has beaten trinket holders. Narvaez was almost 40 years old for goodness sake. He passed through the super flyweight division yet managed not to fight any of the major players there.

It's easy to look good when crushing cans. I want to see if he can do this against truly world class opposition.

If he can beat Luis Nery then he starts having a real case for #1.
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-26-2019, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Crawford unified all 4 belts in a division. Has Inoue at least done that?

He has beaten trinket holders. Narvaez was almost 40 years old for goodness sake. He passed through the super flyweight division yet managed not fight any of the major players there.

It's easy to look good when crushing cans. I want to see if he can do this against truly world class opposition.

If he can beat Luis Nery then he starts having a real case for #1.
                  Unified one of the weakest divsions in boxing (at the time) Indongo was a part time Nambian policeman FFS

The point is, you said Inoue cant be p4p because he doesnt have a great win, neither does Bud...

Comment

Who is Inoue's best win?

This all day ^^^^ Prisoners of the moment because of knockouts. This is how GGG became number 1 P4P before he even faced a single top ranked fighter for phuk sake. Looked like a monster....until he finally stopped fighting tomate cans then all a sudden where did those Knockouts go? You want to put this kid in top 10 ok but number 1? Leaping frogging guys that have beaten better fighters, in more more competitive weight classes, beaten top P4P and Hall of Fame fighters? Lay off the drugs kim.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Don't get me wrong I have the guy in my top ten. Maybe 9 or 10. But at number 1 that's insane with his competition.

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/story/_...-fighter-world
                      Hahahaha! that's awesome. Really this made my day. Do you remember when being a grown man and journalist meant having pride in yourself and your work?

I bet he has Yao Ming over Jordan, too. And one of those little Asian junior high school girl golfers as his greatest athlete ever.

So pathetic and transparent. But what's the surprise, when you see he's a Disney Princess (works for ESPN)?

Comment

Working...
                      X