Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas hammers LOMA for not Taking Out PEDRAZA in 12 rounds? “CANELO NOT GREAT”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Atlas is right. Hagler at 28 would have demolished that version of Jacobs and probably any other version.
    I flat out disagree.

Hagler couldn't "demolish" a prime Sugar Ray Leonard - and Leonard fought Hagler almost as tentative as Jacobs fought Canelo.

Teddy is only saying this because Jacobs hasn't looked stellar. Do I think Canelo could have taken him out the hard way? Nope. And we can't use Pirog to make that case - the ref shouldn't have stopped that and we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      canelo the greatest of our time??? hahahahahahhahahahahaah what a joke.
      Says the loser that named 4 White dudes on his Top 4 P4P list

Anti-Hispanic POS you bitter that a Mexican is keeping the sport alive & is the face of boxing? Blacks arent even on your list so F U RepubliKKKant Conservaturd!

Comment

- -Loony Teddy's only claim to fame was pulling a pistol on 16 yr old Tyson and thus given the boot by Cus.

Never met a fighter he ever liked and vice versa. He's been nothing but a blown gasket blowing hot exhaust for years now, a jacked up junker on oversized slicks posing as a street racer.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          - -Loony Teddy's only claim to fame was pulling a pistol on 16 yr old Tyson and thus given the boot by Cus.

Never met a fighter he ever liked and vice versa. He's been nothing but a blown gasket blowing hot exhaust for years now, a jacked up junker on oversized slicks posing as a street racer.
          Yes, he has the logic of a feminist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
            Says the loser that named 4 White dudes on his Top 4 P4P list

Anti-Hispanic POS you bitter that a Mexican is keeping the sport alive & is the face of boxing? Blacks arent even on your list so F U RepubliKKKant Conservaturd!
            canelo is white you stupid bas tard

Comment

What makes Canelo so special and unique is that he is willing to take on risks inside the ring. He doesn't seek to preserve his record. He takes chances by putting both his body and legacy on the line by fighting the very best fighters available.

No, not all of his fights have been decisive or clear cut victories and neither have they all been crowd pleasing either. However, at the same time he has never ducked a single opponent in or near his weight class; Which makes his resume second to none in my opinion

He is one of the major reasons why I signed up to DAZN because he fights the best fighters in the sport of boxing.

Comment

Old people always over rate things of their time.

We have no idea what a jacobs-hagler fight would looks like....

Comment

Jacobs is never consistent enough. He does almost everything well but fight consistently

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                    Wrong thread you idiot!
                    No my job here is done

Comment

So do this mean every decision Floyd did in 12 was garbage Teddy ?Guy is a clown

Comment

Working...
                      X