Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida "Satan Worshipper" schoolgirls arrested over plot to kill 15-25 classmates.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build a wall around Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

FLORIDA 'SATAN WORSHIPPER' SCHOOLGIRLS ARRESTED OVER PLOT TO KILL MORE THAN A DOZEN CHILDREN AND DRINK THEIR BLOOD:

Police say the pair, 11 and 12, told officers they were Satan worshippers and planned to kill at least 15-25 students at Bartow Middle School.

On Tuesday they were searched by police who found weapons including a butcher's knife, pizza cutters and scissors.

The two girls were waiting in the toilet for younger students that they could "overpower to be their victims", police said.

In a statement, Bartow police chief Joe Hall said a search of the girls' mobile phones revealed text messages plotting the attack, and officers had also found a handwritten note saying: "Go to bathroom to kill."

They "did not want to attack larger students," the report says.
      Using knives tucked under their clothes, the plan was to stab their victims and cut their throats.

The preteens conducted internet searches on how to kill someone with a knife and what type of wound would cause their victims "to bleed out the fastest."

Upon killing each victim, they intended to stack her or him in a bathroom stall and wait for the next small student to enter the bathroom.

"After the students were dead, they would cut them up and eat parts of the dead flesh," adding that the girls aimed to kill between 15 and 25 students.

The girls then planned to kill themselves by stabbing, and they hoped that by killing their fellow students, "they would get to go to hell so they could be with satan," according to police.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45977203

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/24/us/fl...tes/index.html
      Very confused girls...this could have been easily straightened out with a little geography lesson:

Girls: "arrrrgh we want to be in hell with Satan arhhghh."

Authority figure: "Ladies you do know you live in Florida right? Do you know what happens when people from Florida see the devil!!?? It goes something like this 'arhhh I am the devil arhhhhh feel my wrath!!!... devil squints a bit...'oh shet your from Florida? never mind come on ill show ya roun'"

"girls you are in hell already!!! hahahhaha"

Please just lets take Florida and send it somewhere....

How many Floridians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

10-20, someone has to be ticketed for coming through with lightbulb, approached by officer with military grade tank and weapons to demand a bribe... need a lighbulb tow machine to take lightbulb and keep until person pays...
      Last edited by billeau2; 04-24-2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Very confused girls...this could have been easily straightened out with a little geography lesson:

Girls: "arrrrgh we want to be in hell with Satan arhhghh."

Authority figure: "Ladies you do know you live in Florida right? Do you know what happens when people from Florida see the devil!!?? It goes something like this 'arhhh I am the devil arhhhhh feel my wrath!!!... devil squints a bit...'oh shet your from Florida? never mind come on ill show ya roun'"

"girls you are in hell already!!! hahahhaha"

Please just lets take Florida and send it somewhere....

Hahaha, seriously though I hope those little devil pirate bytches get some good counseling and move out of Florida one day. This story was disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Hey it isn't so bad.

Haven't read any of that stuff in a while though, Jesus saved the day.
          Last edited by Santa_; 04-24-2019, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Hahaha, seriously though I hope those little devil pirate bytches get some good counseling and move out of Florida one day. This story was disturbing.
            Very disturbing. It happens occasionally and having studied some psychology I think there are a few things at work:

It usually involves kids who are not too bright.

Kids brains are very maleable and compulsive until the age of around 30... thats a medical fact

Well you get a few dumb kids who come up with an idea and the idea get a collective boost. So now you have some kids, none too bright, unable to evaluate consequences, with brains that allow them to be talked into things, and they all reinforce each other.

So suddenly? you have more than a few kids who are operating under the same general delusion. You hear about it in the news quite a bit. Happens in Europe also.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              Very disturbing. It happens occasionally and having studied some psychology I think there are a few things at work:

It usually involves kids who are not too bright.

Kids brains are very maleable and compulsive until the age of around 30... thats a medical fact

Well you get a few dumb kids who come up with an idea and the idea get a collective boost. So now you have some kids, none too bright, unable to evaluate consequences, with brains that allow them to be talked into things, and they all reinforce each other.

So suddenly? you have more than a few kids who are operating under the same general delusion. You hear about it in the news quite a bit. Happens in Europe also.

And what the hell kind of movies are these kids watching?

"The 11-year-old spent the weekend at the 12-year-old's home, and on Sunday, after a day of watching horror films, "they devised a plot to kill several students" at the middle school, according to a police report."

Where the heck are the parents? People overlook those movie censor ratings but they're there for a reason. Kids shouldn't be watching that crap.

Comment

pics of the schoolgirls?

Comment

And what the hell kind of movies are these kids watching?

"The 11-year-old spent the weekend at the 12-year-old's home, and on Sunday, after a day of watching horror films, "they devised a plot to kill several students" at the middle school, according to a police report."

Where the heck are the parents? People overlook those movie censor ratings but they're there for a reason. Kids shouldn't be watching that crap.
                  The devil is in the details: Spending A day watching horror movies... Implying as you say, no parents around, and it would be interesting to note what those movies were. Im betting it was not Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein.

Comment

that's why dodgeball should be focused on more.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      Afraid of him? He's like a lot of people's best friend (whether he wants to be or not).
                      True, Satan is everywhere and he always watches over me, even when I jerk off. That's a real friend right there.

Comment

Working...
                      X