Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Foundation hands out Turkeys to those in need.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all kidding aside... It's nice to have all these guys giving back to the community!

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
      You're the d**b f**k. Read my post again.

I never mentioned that Wife Beater has not done this before. It's just now, suddenly it's in front of cameras all thanks to PAC, hehe.

Anyway, if it makes you feel better, they all do it for photo-op. And Wife Beater has a major image problem these days, so maybe handing out his own kind(turkeys) is not a bad idea, haha

Not only that but I like how wifebeater told HBO 24/7 to make him look like a family man inviting his kids to the "big boy mansion".

Then when the cameras stop rolling, it's off to the strippers house you go.
      Last edited by tdubb; 11-23-2010, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by d.i.e.s.e.l View Post
        lol pb check this though.........they're handing out raw turkeys to those in need...how the hell are they supposed to cook it?
        lol...............

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
          You're the d**b f**k. Read my post again.

I never mentioned that Wife Beater has not done this before. It's just now, suddenly it's in front of cameras all thanks to PAC, hehe.

Anyway, if it makes you feel better, they all do it for photo-op. And Wife Beater has a major image problem these days, so maybe handing out his own kind(turkeys) is not a bad idea, haha
          And you do know that when any famous boxer does this type of stuff it usually gets covered on here. Quit being a hater he does this all the time like oscar does and it is always covered bc they are celebrities.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Lol PB check this though.........they're handing out raw turkeys to those in need...how the hell are they supposed to cook it?

The homeless can get creative.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
              Not only that but I like how wifebeater told HBO 24/7 to make him look like a family man inviting his kids to the "big boy mansion".

Then when the cameras stop rolling, it's off to the strippers house you go.
              It's more like it's back to smackin' his baby mamma in front of his kids.

Comment

Floyd giving out turkey to homeless is GREAT, but my question is, What the hell are these homeless people gonna do with a frozen turkey if they aint got a home to cook it..?

Comment

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post

The homeless can get creative.
                  Or they can BBQ it..

Comment

Working...
                  X