No announcement yet.

..WHO TOOK IT SERIES: Nas/Jay-Z...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..WHO TOOK IT SERIES: Nas/Jay-Z...

Here are the disses that I think actually matter. I eclude Super Ugly, because even if you think him mocking Nas' baby momma, and not Nas himself is cool, he loses all cool points when his mom makes him apologize. Lol. Plus, the diss itself is a bit overrated, anyway.

..NAS: Ether...

..Jay-Z: The Takeover...

Nas had a H to the Omo Freestyle and Jay-Z has the track Blueprint II, however I tried to show the FIRST two disses of most of the people I post about. So, VOTE IT UP. Discuss.
    Jay-Z
    23.81%
    Nas
    76.19%

I've said this since day 1 and my opinion hasn't changed, Nas > Jay.

Nas finished Jay with Ether.

Comment

Nas won the battle, but Jay won the war.

...And that goes beyond the beef.

Comment

If you ask me, Takeover was a better track, it was extremely lyrical and witty, and I liked that aspect of it more than the straight forward **** Nas did.

Comment

Ether is second only to No Vaseline.

Nas destroyed Jay. Good to see the beef fizzle out. Nobody else at the time would have stood a chance against Hova, but Nas was something else.

Comment

Like Sway says in the documentary about it. People who were Jay fans on Friday heard Ether and became Nas fans on Saturday.

Nas destroyed Jay with Ether.

"Put it together, I rock hoes, Yall rock fellas"

Comment

Anybody else would have been finished after The Takeover, Nas isnt just anybody.

That just shows that swagger, money, mainstream fame, isnt everything, sometimes all you need is lyrics

Comment

Nas, Ether, end of discussion.

Comment

This is incredible. Jay Z won easily. I'm a big fan of Nas but Ether is ****. Takeover on the other hand is an incredible song that was not only a diss but a mission statement which Jay duly delivered on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                    This is incredible. Jay Z won easily. I'm a big fan of Nas but Ether is ****. Takeover on the other hand is an incredible song that was not only a diss but a mission statement which Jay duly delivered on.
                    You're kidding right?

H to the Omo even overshadowed Takeover. Jay made a mistake attacking Nas thinking he'll be the King of New York.

Comment

Working...
                    X