Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder "I Won't Fight Anthony Joshua This Year That's For Sure"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wilder's gonna put an end to the b-side argument with his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      No ****. Joshua has an IBF mandatory after this fight.

Are all of you guys ostrich’s or something?

(I see you still don’t post links/sources on your daily threads
      Unification>>>>Mandatory How long have you followed boxing? You should know this.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
        wilder's gonna put an end to the b-side argument with his next fight.
        He already did. The Breazeale fight did worse numbers than both Stiverne fights. He's certainly B-side and by a long long margin.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          He already did. The Breazeale fight did worse numbers than both Stiverne fights. He's certainly B-side and by a long long margin.
          12.5 million long?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            We know wilder is ducking but nobody can.pinpoint exactly why?
            He had an easy fight with brazil. So why not fight October 2019? I'm sure fury would like them to beat the hell out of each other before fury rematch wilder in 2020.
            fury might opt for josh instead, if Josh beats wilder
            Theory as to why? He 2ants to disrespect Marciano and get to 50 without losing. A fight with AJ ends his hype train. It's f*****g amazing how he can literally say, with his own words, that he won't fight Joshua and then somehow his 'fans' blame AJ / Heqrn.
            It's absolutely mental.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
              I think deontay and Joshua are really closer then what people think.deontay even said once they always chat with each other on d phone.i think what we have is two smart young brothaz here.they know the longer they can withhold the fight the bigger it will become.they know this fight has the makings to be the biggest fight ever made.
              Which is what I said 8 months ago and no one would listen.

They are just looking for business.

Hopefully Wilder will get protected by the ref's in his next fights because that guy is a KO waiting to happen.

Comment

At eco1 I feel you.people will buy into everything.they to stupid to realize behind closed doors there really close with one another.they want to always make it seem like they at each other throat but this is a business and drama sells.so deontay and Joshua pat yourself on the back keep that flame growing then get that paper

Comment

Working...
                X