Ryu of Streetfighter vs. Jin Kazama of Tekken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldgringo
    SSFIIT

I was always Guile...his sonic boom, flash kick, sweep kick and jump kick were all way too good. He's great for long, drawn out chess type rounds.
    **** yeah.

I can appreciate old school as much as the next guy, but Jin would stomp a mud hole in Ryu's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by dionysusolympus
      Street Fighter I-II: My best ironically was E. Honda. Won a couple of tournaments with him.

Street Fighter III onwards: Split between Ken, Ryu and Akuma. I typically used Akuma against Sagat and those guys with long reach because he's able to close the distance quicker than Ryu or Ken.

i liked E. Honda because when u were him and u fought against a chick, he'd grab her and give her the bear hug and it'd look like he was raping her. he'd be grunting too, " uh uh uh " while he was doing it to her, or was that me?

Comment

Originally posted by beeatch!
        i liked E. Honda because when u were him and u fought against a chick, he'd grab her and give her the bear hug and it'd look like he was raping her. he'd be grunting too, " uh uh uh " while he was doing it to her, or was that me?
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
        Yeah me too!

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo
          Ryu beats Jin, Guile beats everybody.
          Yeah right.

If I use Blanka.....

You will think I will try to come at you in ball form......and try that crescent kick.

I'll shock your ass to next week, then hit u with the ball.

Blanka > Every streetfighter character.

Zangief is a close second.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunWithKnives
            Yeah right.

If I use Blanka.....

You will think I will try to come at you in ball form......and try that crescent kick.

I'll shock your ass to next week, then hit u with the ball.

Blanka > Every streetfighter character.

Zangief is a close second.
            Yeah. I forgot about that freak. I never knew anybody who could play him on that "next level".

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff
              Yeah. I forgot about that freak. I never knew anybody who could play him on that "next level".

my cousin was awesome with that freak, he'd school me everytime we played, only a few times could i beat him - and only with E. Honda, i raped that freak

Comment

Yeah E-honda is pretty cheap in Turbo mode.

all a dick has to do is hit jab really fast and to that cheap fast arm thing.

That gets old after a while though.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

jin has no superpowers like ryu's shinkuu hadouken!!

ryu by hyper combo finish in 25 secs.

Comment

Hmmm... tough queation. I'll say Ryu because of his moves and looks.

Comment

Working...
                    X