Collapse
No announcement yet.

90% of this site are suckers and *****es. I'm the realest out here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I agree with the premise of your thread, you're definitely not someone who has a right to make it.

You're a known troll who has no clue what the word 'unbiased' is. You spend half your time obsessing over Golovkin like Kigali, have been talking **** about Lomachenko until recently and would drop your pants at the sight of Ward, all because you have some vendetta against Kovalev.

So yeah, nice try, but nyet.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      While I agree with the premise of your thread, you're definitely not someone who has a right to make it.

You're a known troll who has no clue what the word 'unbiased' is. You spend half your time obsessing over Golovkin like Kigali, have been talking **** about Lomachenko until recently and would drop your pants at the sight of Ward, all because you have some vendetta against Kovalev.

You're lying. I'm not hating any of these guys with a passion (if I was hating them I wouldn't include all three of them in top 6 p4p in my sig) and I don't make threads about them all the time

I was saying that Lomachenko is getting overhyped as a pro a little bit (because he's the best amateur ever, without a doubt) before Walters and Martinez fights. I couldn't praise him for beating Piriyapinyo or Koasicha like some other fans - Walters was the man for Lomachenko to beat. Again, I wasn't disrespecting Loma, I was saying that the hype is premature - that's the difference. I can't say anything negative about Lomachenko now, at this point he proved that he's a p4p fighter

Kovalev is a solid fighter with underrated skills, the only thing I don't like about him is his personality. I'm aware of the surroundings he's coming from. In russian social network, when some Kovalev fans dare to criticize him in a non-offensive manner, he always responds with all kinds of disrespectful talk. I don't have nothing against his boxing skills but it's hard to root for him. I don't like Ward's personality either, even though he's amazing boxer too

I've been saying that Golovkin doesn't have career defining win and that is true. But he significantly improved his resume with Jacobs win even though I've scored it for Jacobs the first time I was watching it. Obsessing over Golovkin? I don't remember the last time when I was interested in discussing him

So I was calling a spade a spade

I was criticizing Ward, Kovalev, Canelo, Golovkin in the past, but I don't talk **** about them to the point when I look obsessed

I was arguing with Kigali A LOT, so I don't know what tf you talk about

When I criticize certain fighters, it's only because I want them to get better, but I don't make hating threads and posts all the time here. You're definitely wrong
      Last edited by g27region; 04-12-2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

lol / end thread.

suka blyat

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
          You're lying. I'm not hating any of these guys with a passion

--snip--
          I'm lying?

Hating on both Loma and Golovkin:
          Who's the most overrated boxer right now - GGG or Lomachenko?

Hating on Kovalev and Loma
          Kovalev is just a brawler with no skills and Ward deserved #1 p4p spot

I was expecting Ward to win, but I wasn't expecting that he's gonna declass and school Kovalev like that

He's just a brawler. And Lomachenko is next
          Props for calling Lomachenko a "brawler" btw, shows a new level of idiocy.

Saying 28 year old Loma has 2-3 years left in boxing:
          Not hating, but how much time Loma got left in pro boxing?

Sucking Ward off while giving yourself a handy:
          I'm always right. Barrera is a solid fighter
          who lost to an extraordinary talent like Ward? And they were ignoring the fact that Barrera got solid amateur background and to be honest, I've felt that Barrera/Ward was more competitive than Froch/Ward,
          Props for saying that Barrera-Ward was closer than Froch-Ward, which also takes a special kind of stupid.

Proving that "you're always right".
          Lomachenko/Walters will be like Kovalev/Ward
          And Lomachenko will get outboxed and knocked out cold. He's another Postol, like Kovalev. I'm ready to make a bet here

Walters KO Lomachenko

And there's 100s of posts where you trash and insult Golovkin (iirc your goto is "bum beater") just like the rest of brainless burger flippers that post the same trash day after day.

In summary, you think you're better than everyone else and are unbiased. In reality, you are an arrogant, biased prick.

Comment

Here is the thing:

Biased posters are going to find posters who share their opinions as the greatest posters on the forum, while finding "opposing" members, members who have differing opinions, as the reason for the forums misery.

This thread is the very best example of this. It highlights the exact post I was going to make even before I read the posts, I already knew what to say, and already members of this forum proved it to me.

Bambam is pointing fingers at several fanbases.
            JoeMan, who claims he's unbiased but always targets the same people, once again targets and points fingers at Floyd fans. As the thread gains more posts, it's going to be much of the same, posters from one side blaming the other side.

NSB is all about taking one side, bringing down the other. With the new Lomachenko craze, to a group of posters, it's all about taking Lomachenko's side, and bring down Mayweather's accomplishments.

Comment

I'm lying?
              Yep

That's probably my first threads here. I don't do that **** anymore. Like I've said Lomachenko hype was premature at that period of time - this thread doesn't contradict what I've said

Funny that you completely ignored the other thread that I've made right after that (it was after kov-ward fight ), the thread where I've said I was trolling with these messages a bit just to hear what some fans think and get some certain reaction from them, but I've said I always get back to rational thinking and express my real opinion on things and here's the thread where I was saying it

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=729171

Okay, some people were thinking I'm trolling around here. Well, I've had some fun with it (mostly, it's related to the fact that I have higher set of standarts for fighters from Russia/ex-USSR countries and never satisfied with their performances) but I always get back to rational thinking so I guess I have to explain my real thoughts on Kovalev/Ward fight with no BS.

I think it was a draw
              Unlike these "haters", I've stated my REAL opinion after all these threads, and said it wasn't serious

Props for calling Lomachenko a "brawler" btw, shows a new level of idiocy.
              You have some problems with logic. Saying "Lomachenko is next" is far from saying "Lomachenko is a brawler", so it's not me who's showing new levels of idiocy here

Saying 28 year old Loma has 2-3 years left in boxing:
              Not hating, but how much time Loma got left in pro boxing?
              There's no hate in this thread. And you're taking things out of context again. It was a serious question, I wasn't asking how much time he has left in boxing, I was asking how much time he has left before decline of his physical conditions, something that happens with every fighter with age. Because I want to see a talent like Lomachenko in a good shape as long as possible

Sucking Ward off while giving yourself a handy:
              I'm always right. Barrera is a solid fighter

Props for saying that Barrera-Ward was closer than Froch-Ward, which also takes a special kind of stupid.
              Sucking off Ward how? By admitting that Barrera is a solid fighter. I still think that Barrera is a solid fighter. not elite, but top 10 in his division, and his fight with Ward was competitive at some point, he gave Ward a good fight

I was right when I've said Crawford gonna beat Postol, and I was right when I've said Barrera can beat Shabranskyy.

Sucking off Ward, giving yourself a handy....Man, keep me away from your ****erotic fantasies

By the way, I was saying Ward is an extraordinary talent and can't be defeated BEFORE Kovalev fight. I admit it. But I'm not saying it after that fight though, do you want to know why? I can change my opinion like every person but it's always based on facts and rational thinking

And there's 100s of posts where you trash and insult Golovkin (iirc your goto is "bum beater") just like the rest of brainless burger flippers that post the same trash day after day.
              His resume is filled with B and C class opoonents. Just like Crawford's resume. The difference is that Golovkin much older. It's a fact - I'm not hating him. I don't even mention Golovkin often or talk too much about him. And some other poster said that I'm cheering for Golovkin here

In summary, you think you're better than everyone else and are unbiased. In reality, you are an arrogant, biased prick.
              In summary, you need to come up with something better than that
              Last edited by g27region; 04-12-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Nah man I'm the realest gtfo here.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                  Nah man I'm the realest gtfo here.
                  If you were the realest, you'd make this thread before me

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    If you were the realest, you'd make this thread before me
                    I was too real to make the thread. Call me real life up in this *****.

Comment

Not a fan of self-celebrating threads but G27 is right. For a while now, I've noticed that he calls it how he sees it. He's not serving one "side" or another. Not trying to spout the popular opinion. Wish more fans dared themselves to judge fighters on an individual basis and not lump them together based on color, region, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X