Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear NSB brothers, Those That Bashed Nelo...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear NSB brothers, Those That Bashed Nelo...

Yall got ethered.... As I told yallz. Karma!

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Yall got ethered.... As I told yallz. Karma!
    But but, GGG already mentally KO'd Canelo, BJS, Eubank Jr, Jacobs.. He had no other option. Also, Brook is a mega star and the most lucrative fight out there! You hatin bruh. GGG stays winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      But but, GGG already mentally KO'd Canelo, BJS, Eubank Jr, Jacobs.. He had no other option. Also, Brook is a mega star and the most lucrative fight out there! You hatin bruh. GGG stays winning.
      I agree 100% but GGG haters don't know what fair or reasonable or objective is. They don't want GGG to make a career high payday. They want him to fight the Kovalev-Ward winner and pray for him to lose. They are going to trash any fight he has unless it's against a much heavier champion. They brand him a coward for staying at his natural fighting weight and trying to unify 160. They trashed him for fighting champion Lemieux who became a bum the instant GGG KOed him.

Comment

Dude....seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I agree 100% but GGG haters don't know what fair or reasonable or objective is. They don't want GGG to make a career high payday. They want him to fight the Kovalev-Ward winner and pray for him to lose. They are going to trash any fight he has unless it's against a much heavier champion. They brand him a coward for staying at his natural fighting weight and trying to unify 160. They trashed him for fighting champion Lemieux who became a bum the instant GGG KOed him.
          you have to be ****ing kidding

Comment

Pretty funny. I am a Canelo fan and didn't like the Khan fight but this is much worse. Khan was a big welterweight so coming up to 155 wasn't that bad for him. Probably his easiest camp in years.
            The big thing is Brook is the bigger winner here. He got GGG to come to his backyard and he will make a lot on the UK PPV. While GGG is still fighting on HBO so he won't get that big of a payday.
            At least Canelo made Khan come to Vegas and at least Khan made a lot of money to take that big shot from the ginger.
            GGG getting ****ted on and Brook is in a no lose spot. Man all those MW titles really working for GGG right?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              Originally posted by IAintBiasedTho View Post
              No, I am not kidding. Every thing I said I have read on this board. I am not lying or making things up. GGG is a top fighter with 22 straight KOs. Many of us are big fans like me but an even larger number of posters hate him and trash every fight he ever had. I don't know if you gave me a green K or a red K. It's kind of purple. Which K did you give me? Which is a worse fight? Middleweight champ GGG fighting welterweight champ Brook or top light heavyweight Ward fighting a 168 pounder I know you never heard of until he became Ward's next fight? Which fighter is getting trashed?

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                Pretty funny. I am a Canelo fan and didn't like the Khan fight but this is much worse. Khan was a big welterweight so coming up to 155 wasn't that bad for him. Probably his easiest camp in years.
                The big thing is Brook is the bigger winner here. He got GGG to come to his backyard and he will make a lot on the UK PPV. While GGG is still fighting on HBO so he won't get that big of a payday.
                At least Canelo made Khan come to Vegas and at least Khan made a lot of money to take that big shot from the ginger.
                GGG getting ****ted on and Brook is in a no lose spot. Man all those MW titles really working for GGG right?
                Yeah cause Brook is a tiny welterweight..khan has a glass fking jaw and any objective fan knew exactly what would happen against The duck Canelo...
                Khan got put on Queer Street at 135 and 140 lbs but yeahhhhh this Brook fight is so much worse lol....log the fk off and get your head examined...

Comment

Originally posted by IAintBiasedTho View Post
                  Lmao like flies to shiiiit

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    Khan is a big welterweight?
                    This is worse than Canelo fighting Khan?

That is some of the biggest bull**** I've ever read on here. I can't tell if you're trolling or being sarcastic in your post. A guy who can fight anyone in the world with his star-power vs. a guy who can't get guys in his own division to fight him---- there's no way this is worse than Canelo vs Khan. Canelo hasn't even weighed under 170 lbs fight night in how many years again??? Golovkin at least tried to fight the top guys in his division, but when they declined and he has 2 months until his scheduled bout date, someone needed to be picked. Canelo, again, doesn't even try to fight the top fighters in his division anymore.

Both scenarios suck, but lets be real and not label Canelo as less of an offense, when he fights a guy who was basically a career 135-140 lber. Not just that, but Kell Brook has fought above 147 like 13x in his career. He comes in fight night around 160~ pounds, and he's 5'9" which I will give him his props.

This fight is good for GGG. It's not the UK fight we all wanted with Eubank Jr., but at least now this sets up for that fight. After he fights Brook, then he can fight Eubank Jr. and possibly set up for another fight with Billy Hoe Saunders. That's what I'm hoping for anyways--- UK people seem to be loving boxing at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X