Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's very easy to argue that this site has 5 hype jobs on the top of the page.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    My choices would be

Fury

Porter

GGG

Spence

Joshua

Yes I know at least 2 of those could potentially be hypejobs.
    Spence is for sure definitely an hypejob, the guy never won a fckin belt, his fame to boxing actually is beating Algieri, a blown up 140 pounders who had no desire to continue in the sport.

Would be a lot worse.

Porter...the guy got beat by Kell Brook, he's sloppy as hell.

We could take those ones:

Kovalev

Fury

Garcia

Lebedev (not good looking for sure, no hmo)

Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      Spence is for sure definitely an hypejob, the guy never won a fckin belt, his fame to boxing actually is beating Algieri, a blown up 140 pounders who had no desire to continue in the sport.

Would be a lot worse.

Porter...the guy got beat by Kell Brook, he's sloppy as hell.

We could take those ones:

Kovalev

Fury

Garcia

Lebedev (not good looking for sure, no hmo)

Golovkin
      Yea I ****ed up and left Kovalev and Ward off the list. I like Spence tho. I think he's the truth!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Golovkin
        Fury
        Roman
        Bradley
        Thurman/Porter

Honrable mentions: Bute
        Bute?

Thurman Porter hell no, unproven.

Bradley is a decent one.

Comment

Yea I ****ed up and left Kovalev and Ward off the list. I like Spence tho. I think he's the truth!!!
          Yeah, but it's not about liking but achievements.

A guy like Garcia achieved quite a lot in the sport altough he seems to duck the big 147 pounders.

Comment

I would go with Can'tNelo, bumlovkin, khan, broner and arreola

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              Yeah, but it's not about liking but achievements.

A guy like Garcia achieved quite a lot in the sport altough he seems to duck the big 147 pounders.
              I was all Garcia after Khan. I remember everybody said Garcia was "shook" after Matthysse knocked out Peterson and said he wouldn't fight Matthysse. He took the Matthysse fight and beat him. Garcia got a lot of haters because for some reason Matthysse has always been a fan favorite. But he didn't do himself any favors when he fought Salka. And he got a controversial decision over Herrera (all fighters get those) and people hated him even more. I don't know where his career is headed right now. He just seems content

Comment

I was all Garcia after Khan. I remember everybody said Garcia was "shook" after Matthysse knocked out Peterson and said he wouldn't fight Matthysse. He took the Matthysse fight and beat him. Garcia got a lot of haters because for some reason Matthysse has always been a fan favorite. But he didn't do himself any favors when he fought Salka. And he got a controversial decision over Herrera (all fighters get those) and people hated him even more. I don't know where his career is headed right now. He just seems content
                Controversial decision? Clearest robbery since Pac-Bradley 1. If u think Garcia won that fight you should never be allowed to watch boxing again. I agree that Garcia has done far far more than most: Khan KO, Matthysse win(low blows though) but his losses to Herrera and Peterson as well as the disgrace of the Salka fight count against him.

Brook could really out his hand up if he beats Spence/Thurman this year, but he's dining off one win, and it wasn't a pretty one. And he a ****ing dodgy Ali-G talking coke head, that has had recent competition that would make Deontay Wilder blush.

Comment

Not-so inconito Canelo hate thread with full robbery of Cotto/Lara. It must hurt to be sl bitter.

"Probably" padded record.

just say " i Dksab"

How is GGG overhyped selling less than 100k ppv? He holds basically every title at MW. He's where he's supposed to be. I MIGHT agree with crawford seeing as his best win was a midget. Its like praising canelo for KOing Khan.

Hype Id say would be spence, verdejo, Ortiz (hw), Degale to an extent and others...even Lomachenko to an extent depending who you ask.

Comment

I dont care who is on there as long as none of them are white.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      I dont care who is on there as long as none of them are white.
                      Yeaah! **** whitey

Comment

Working...
                      X