Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather's McDonalds Diet Starting To Catch Up With Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mayweather's McDonalds Diet Starting To Catch Up With Him?

Although it might just be for the cameras, we've seen on several HBO 24/7s and Showtime All Access docs that Mayweather eats McDonalds food. How often he does and how much, no one knows for sure.

But, in his last few fights Mayweather didn't look quite the same, not as fast or as fluid as he once was. He's supposed to live an otherwise clean lifestyle but McDonalds food is known to come attached with health risks - could it be that Mayweather's penchant for McDonalds is actually contributing towards his deterioration as a fighter?

lol did you have some bad dream then you woke up and made this thread?
    Last edited by Lullaby; 11-13-2014, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Possibly.

More likely to be the fact he's in his 18th year as a pro and 17th year at world level.

Comment

This place never ceases to amaze me, these kind of threads are hilarious, please continue

Comment

McDonald's? Wtf is up with you haters spreading rumors that Money May eats that crap that Pacquiao endorses overseas due to his corporate endorsement obligations?

Everyone knows Money May would never eat at McDonald's because they don't serve co*k meat sandwiches on their menu

Comment

Did you really just make a thread about Mayweather eating McDonalds? And did I just open the thread to see what others are saying about it? God, what am I doing with my life!?

Comment

its all staged for the cameras of all access. he doesn't really eat that.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                its all staged for the cameras of all access. he doesn't really eat that.
                Is that a fact? Do you have insider info on Floyd's diet that proves he doesn't feast on a steady diet of deep fried coc*k meat sandwiches?

Comment

Floyd is done.

I don't think that he'll fight another top opponent again.

Will bum himself the rest of the way to 50-0.

Pathetic!

Comment

I think so, that's why he looked terrible in the Maidana fights. McDonalds makes you fatigued and shrinks your brain, literally.

Not that Mayweather needs to worry about the latter.

Comment

Working...
                    X