No announcement yet.

Is Broner dare i say a "BLOOD AND GUT WARRIOR"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Broner dare i say a "BLOOD AND GUT WARRIOR"

Stands toe to toe. Loves to brawl, solid chin, tough as nails.. Does not use his legs much and loves brutal exchanges..

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Stands toe to toe. Loves to brawl, solid chin, tough as nails.. Does not use his legs much and loves brutal exchanges..
    I've always said Broner is a slugger and not a boxer like his "big bro" Floyd.

Comment

You know, Broner talks a lot of stupid trash, tries to be like Floyd...but he does come to fight,... even in the Maidana fight, he showed true grit... came back from the knockdowns to finish strong... Finished his last fight very strong too... The Matthysee fight, if it happens, will be very interesting... Will he decide to just stand and trade with Lucas or will he move like Lara in the Canelo fight...

He tries to sell himself in a way where people will hate him but will want to pay to see him fight like Floyd, but it just doesn't work the same for him... Think he needs to change his approach to his image, and continue to get into wars and he'll win a lot more appeal.

I don't think Broner has the same technical ability as Floyd or a Lara, but he does have tremendous athletic talent and a real warrior spirit.

Comment

No.

He was looking for a way out with Maidana in the 8th. Pitifully rolling around on the canvas trying to get Weeks to DQ Maidana.

It was some of the worst acting ever

Comment

He is definitely a blood and guts warrior. He could have quit at any time during the Maidana bout after getting rocked numerous times but he always came back swinging like a G.

Broner may not be the most talented guy out there but you can't question his heart. I got mad respect for Broner after that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
            You know, Broner talks a lot of stupid trash, tries to be like Floyd...but he does come to fight,... even in the Maidana fight, he showed true grit... came back from the knockdowns to finish strong... Finished his last fight very strong too... The Matthysee fight, if it happens, will be very interesting... Will he decide to just stand and trade with Lucas or will he move like Lara in the Canelo fight...

He tries to sell himself in a way where people will hate him but will want to pay to see him fight like Floyd, but it just doesn't work the same for him... Think he needs to change his approach to his image, and continue to get into wars and he'll win a lot more appeal.
            He's not trying to be like Floyd. I really think that's just who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              No.

He was looking for a way out with Maidana in the 8th. Pitifully rolling around on the canvas trying to get Weeks to DQ Maidana.

It was some of the worst acting ever
              You mean like Manny did with Barrera?

Comment

You mean like Manny did with Barrera?
                Why you bringing Manny into the convo Larry? Can't a thread about Broner be about Broner?

God you're such a hypocrite.

When Broner is in tough again, he will quit.

Comment

Broner had to go to war with an "ESPN level" fighter.

Comment

Dude is a forced to be reckoned with when he let's those hands go.

"Let those gifted hands go son" **Virgil Hunter Voice**

Comment

Working...
                    X