Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who still complaining about the gloves.Maidana is dirty and i wouldnt trust him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    It was a close fight, Maidana deserves a rematch and he will be even better conditioned and on those ariza shakes, floyd will have to go to war, it will be great.
    As long as they get a referee who is impartial to the rules and isn't going to favour one fighter more than the other and also no judges from Nevada state then I'll be happy!

Also for Maidana to get a bigger cut, Mayweather absolutely short changed him and that was bull****!
    He is earning 30million and Maidana is earning nearly same cash as Broner even though he is the mainevent!?!?!!?!
    **** say what you want but If you say Bob Arum short changes his fighters Mayweather must be way more guilty of it than him.

Comment

I'm disappointed by the amount of agenda filled posts since last night's fight. Maidana came to give Mayweather a rough and dirty fight. It was his best strategy to attain a victory and make Floyd uncomfortable. However, it was over the top. People keep saying Maidana was retaliating to Floyd's dirty tactics (Floyd did use his elbows and clinched) but Maidana's dirty tactics began in round one. There was no retaliation. Maidana threw punches behind the head, a low blow and headbutt all in the first 3 minutes. When you throw in the kidney shots, hip shots, leg shots, tackle takedown, forearms, elbows, arm bar, and knee shot to go along with multiple headbutts and low blows, Maidana gave one of the dirtiest fights I've seen. The gameplan was to break the rules from the opening bell.

Mayweather did use elbows and did clinch. I'm not clearing him of wrong doing but he did get mugged out there though.

The same people complaining about Mayweather's clinching are saying Khan did excellent despite his excessive clinching and pulling down of the head (I thought khan fought very well).

The same people who said Danny Garcia was dirty for his low blows against Matthysse despite enduring some rabbit punches from Matthysse are now saying Chino was right to fight dirty because Mayweather is dirty. This is hypocrisy at its finest.

I thought Chino fought a great fight and had an excellent gameplan. He more than held his own in the ring but the foul play was far too excessive. A headbutt or two. Cool. A few low blows. Cool. Almost 10 different types of fouls is too much. I'm surprised he didn't receive any point deductions.

Comment

Watch the fight on the Boxnation broadcast. Even the commentators joked about how dirty Maidana is. Floyd is dirty too, but not to that extreme rugged level as Maidana. Maidana wanted a street fight and made it a street fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
          I'm disappointed by the amount of agenda filled posts since last night's fight. Maidana came to give Mayweather a rough and dirty fight. It was his best strategy to attain a victory and make Floyd uncomfortable. However, it was over the top. People keep saying Maidana was retaliating to Floyd's dirty tactics (Floyd did use his elbows and clinched) but Maidana's dirty tactics began in round one. There was no retaliation. Maidana threw punches behind the head, a low blow and headbutt all in the first 3 minutes. When you throw in the kidney shots, hip shots, leg shots, tackle takedown, forearms, elbows, arm bar, and knee shot to go along with multiple headbutts and low blows, Maidana gave one of the dirtiest fights I've seen. The gameplan was to break the rules from the opening bell.

Mayweather did use elbows and did clinch. I'm not clearing him of wrong doing but he did get mugged out there though.

The same people complaining about Mayweather's clinching are saying Khan did excellent despite his excessive clinching and pulling down of the head (I thought khan fought very well).

The same people who said Danny Garcia was dirty for his low blows against Matthysse despite enduring some rabbit punches from Matthysse are now saying Chino was right to fight dirty because Mayweather is dirty. This is hypocrisy at its finest.

I thought Chino fought a great fight and had an excellent gameplan. He more than held his own in the ring but the foul play was far too excessive. A headbutt or two. Cool. A few low blows. Cool. Almost 10 different types of fouls is too much. I'm surprised he didn't receive any point deductions.
          Great post, sir. Finally an unbiased Pacquiao fan who's willing to call a spade a spade. Maidana blatantly punched Floyd way below the belt line in round 1 for no reason. and In round 3, he blatantly pulled Floyd's arm and did it again in a later round. Floyd is dirty without a doubt and tends to use his forearm to create space, but for some guys on here to put him on that same level as dirty as Maidana is asinine. Some of these guys on here are sour enough to let their hatred cloud their judgement, it's that simple. Greek K!
          Last edited by Carpe Diem; 05-04-2014, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X