• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who takes it? Broner vs Berto @ 47

are you interested? i am.

who would look the chinesiest of 2?

who would shoulder roll better?

discuss.

Last edited by KING MEAT; 09-14-2013, 12:34 PM.

U wot m8. Easiest fight of broners career

Comment

No interest, Bertoe is finished and Broner has bigger fish to worry about, a much better fighter and test awaits him on Dec 14th. Marcos El Chino Maidana.

Broner would beat the piss out of Bertoe.

Comment

Berto has issues but none of them are things Broner is strong at. Berto is more mobile too.

Comment

Berto is done...

Comment

would this be a tuneup for Broner?

Comment

As much crap as Berto gets, he's got heart, a hard straight right hand and has fought considerably tougher competition than Broner. That might be enough to pull it off since Broner is nothing special.

All Broner really has over him is speed and youth. We don't know how well he can take a hard shot, although perhaps his fight with Maidana will paint us a better picture.

Comment

Broner has never been in the ring with someone close to Bertos size and power. He isn't hard to hit either, nobody knows how he is going to look against a guy he doesn't have a big size advantage on.

Comment

TBH I Think this would be a greater test than maidana. Everyone is so high on maidana and forgets that he goes life and death in every fight. He ALWAYS has a tough time with boxers. He does better against brawlers. Berto would be a nice way to showcase his skills. I want Broner to get iced ASAP but Maidana is not the one to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    U wot m8. Easiest fight of broners career
                    who is that guy in your sig... I swear to god, I don't know who he is but his two sons annoy the hell out of me. they try to be on camera like they're the stars and love whispering in ears as well.

to reply to the thread, broner would probably KO berto. Berto would come out imitating floyd and get hit with a counter and go into panic mode, and be knocked out in rounds 8, or 9.

Comment

Working...
                    X