No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Tabs Guerrero For Showtime PPV on May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
    Man the hatred for Floyd on here is astounding. If he saved a bunch of disabled kids from a burning building.
    Don't fuking put all this **** on Pac fans!! It started long before there was a Pac on the scene. You think the only damn people in the world that don't like Mayweather are Pac fans, you are wrong! It all started with Floyds gutter/Prison talk with the Oscar fight. Floyd created an alter-ego when he fought Oscar and chose to be the bad guy because he said someone has to play the role and Oscar was the nice guy so he had to be the bad guy and that backfired like crazy on him. All of a sudden he fully developed into his alter-ego and stayed that way. He ended up his own self-fulfilled prophesy and put up the walls and has never looked back. The only one who is responsible for NOT endearing himself to the public is FLOYD! He treated other great fighters like Leonard and Holmes in person as if they were crap. You do not make fans by degrading Ali and saying **** to Sugar Ray Leonards face. Leonard would have knocked him the fuk out and so would Hearns if Floyd came along in their era.

Floyd became even more of a Diva and Prima Donna by by responding to the public's lack of admiration for him and all that did was reinforced his negative behavior further and further. He pushed people away and they pushed him away. I was a HUGE fan of his for over 12 years!!! Till he CHANGED. He USED to be a good, likable person! He is the one who isolated himself and brought out the sociopath in himself. HE decided that it was respect, NOT admiration he wanted with his words and acts. No one is stopping you or anyone else for being a fan but people do not like him for a number of reasons. It is what it is.
    Last edited by richardt; 02-19-2013, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Excited about this. Guerrero is hungry and will give a more gritty fight than anyone Floyd has fought in years.

Comment

hahaha saw that one coming. I wasn't pumped about Mayweather-Guerrero before the Alexander fiasco, and I'm still not pumped about it. If Guerrero doesn't get absolutely schooled then Floyd is declining fast....

Comment

I am actually really looking forward to it. I think people are sleeping on Guerrero. Sure Floyd is the favorite and rightfully so.... but the main thing Guerrero showed against Berto is his ability to fight a gritty fight and against a gritty/dirty fighter like floyd that may make the difference.

I tell you one thing I dont see him getting sucker punched for apologizing after a headbutt. Instead i see him holding and hitting, elbowing back, holding floyds head etc.

Comment

pacquiao fans looking hurt right now, there's nowhere to go so they trash Floyd nonstop since they're idol was decapitated. Guerrero is the best option for Floyd, Canelo hasn't beaten anybody, trout will be his first test. And we get both fights in one night with no Jim lampley to listen to, this is a gift from the boxing heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by dlee020420 View Post
              Hell yea can't wait. Aside from Jim lampley not being there (the only hbo commentator that doesn't suck) the Showtime commentating will be on point. Especially the post fight interview, don't know the guys name who does it for Showtime but he always asks the best questions unlike Larry and Max, who to me seem biased
              I love hbo even though lampley and larry merchant are biased. I like max and harold leddermans unofficial score card.

But you're right that guy from showtime always ask the best questions

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Don't fuking put all this **** on Pac fans!! It started long before there was a Pac on the scene. You think the only damn people in the world that don't like Mayweather are Pac fans, you are wrong! It all started with Floyds gutter/Prison talk with the Oscar fight. Floyd created an alter-ego when he fought Oscar and chose to be the bad guy because he said someone has to play the role and Oscar was the nice guy so he had to be the bad guy and that backfired like crazy on him. All of a sudden he fully developed into his alter-ego and stayed that way. He ended up his own self-fulfilled prophesy and put up the walls and has never looked back. The only one who is responsible for NOT endearing himself to the public is FLOYD! He treated other great fighters like Leonard and Holmes in person as if they were crap. You do not make fans by degrading Ali and saying **** to Sugar Ray Leonards face. Leonard would have knocked him the fuk out and so would Hearns if Floyd came along in their era.

Floyd became even more of a Diva and Prima Donna by by responding to the public's lack of admiration for him and all that did was reinforced his negative behavior further and further. He pushed people away and they pushed him away. I was a HUGE fan of his for over 12 years!!! Till he CHANGED. He USED to be a good, likable person! He is the one who isolated himself and brought out the sociopath in himself. HE decided that it was respect, NOT admiration he wanted with his words and acts. No one is stopping you or anyone else for being a fan but people do not like him for a number of reasons. It is what it is.
                Have one of these

Comment

guerrero is a good tune up for something bigger

Comment

Originally posted by swinepig View Post
                    Have one of these
                    Bend over and I'll show you where to stick it.
                    Last edited by richardt; 02-20-2013, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      FINALLY!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see Floyd back in the ring doing his thing.
                      The showtime CBS mega deal is what has held the fight announcement up , what Floyd has done is huge .

Comment

Working...
                      X