Collapse
No announcement yet.

Litzau, Rodriguez, Perez, Escobedo, DeMarco, Rees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not gonna comment on the OP cause Im tired of beating a dead horse. Ive already posted my thoughts about Broner plenty of times around here. However, I WILL comment on your sig and I LOVE it. That **** is bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Meh, he would have beaten him before he ran from 130 and he'd beat him now.
      I don't think it's a formality. Burns is a smart fighter, able to fight to a gameplan. Saying that, when your own team doesn't want you to fight a guy on two different occasions, that suggests which way the fight would probably go.

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Im not gonna comment on the OP cause Im tired of beating a dead horse. Ive already posted my thoughts about Broner plenty of times around here. However, I WILL comment on your sig and I LOVE it. That **** is bad ass.
      Thanks man.

Chico walking past Team Castillo and under the Mexican flag, that awesome top with his name adorned on it. A brief moment where Chico and Jose make eye contact.....it's just a brilliant moment, especially when we know what happened after.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
        DeMarco was a legit win, topped with a very good performance.

Litzau, while not a great fighter, had just beaten the highly-rated Caballero.

The punching power is very serious, it's causing everyone problems, and helping him out while he's dropping rounds to fighters he shouldn't be.

Anyone who tries to fight him on the inside is getting beat up.

He's improved hugely in all these fights, finding his identity the more he imitates Floyd less in the ring.

However.....

It's not exactly a murder's row since he fought (and IMO, lost) to PDL.

Perez, Rodriguez, Rees were complete and utter mis-matches. Rodriguez, especially, was a farce of a fight.

Escobedo is.....Escobedo. We saw what Cherry did to him last night (let me guess, The Problem took his soul in that way B-Hop used to take his opponents).

Is this enough to be p4p number 6?

No hating. But I do think people are being way too quick to anoint this kid as a future great. Compare this to the run someone like Mares is on.

We need to see how he does when he really faces adversity. He did against PDL and didn't do great but OK, let's chalk that up to lack of experience.

140 is going to be a big, big step up in quality.
        the only fights worth talking about are de marco and de leon on broners resume, lol, the others are just overated fights for a truly overated fighter who fought like a loser against ponce

Comment

Its not a bad list, but he should step up in weight n fighting level

I thought PDL beat him without a doubt

Comment

Its not a bad list, but he should step up in weight n fighting level

I thought PDL beat him without a doubt

Comment

no he doesn't deserve to be on the list. put viloria on. he actually has a good resume, unified titles, knocked out 3 elite fighters(demarco is not elite)

Comment

Broner has a very good resume for his age.

He's very young, he may not have even reached his prime yet.

Comment

it's an utter disgrace having a guy like broner be p4p# 6 (at one point p4p#5!!) especially when you consider guys like abner mares who beat moreno, agbeko, darchinyan, etc. and viloria who beat solis, segura, romero, marquez, miranda, etc...there are other guys who have PROVEN their worth as one of the best p4p and are absent from ring's top ten p4p rankings...
                  Last edited by Bermuda; 02-17-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

i didnt know he was in p4p list lol, no way he should be on it

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                      DeMarco was a legit win, topped with a very good performance.

Litzau, while not a great fighter, had just beaten the highly-rated Caballero.

The punching power is very serious, it's causing everyone problems, and helping him out while he's dropping rounds to fighters he shouldn't be.

Anyone who tries to fight him on the inside is getting beat up.

He's improved hugely in all these fights, finding his identity the more he imitates Floyd less in the ring.

However.....

It's not exactly a murder's row since he fought (and IMO, lost) to PDL.

Perez, Rodriguez, Rees were complete and utter mis-matches. Rodriguez, especially, was a farce of a fight.

Escobedo is.....Escobedo. We saw what Cherry did to him last night (let me guess, The Problem took his soul in that way B-Hop used to take his opponents).

Is this enough to be p4p number 6?

No hating. But I do think people are being way too quick to anoint this kid as a future great. Compare this to the run someone like Mares is on.

We need to see how he does when he really faces adversity. He did against PDL and didn't do great but OK, let's chalk that up to lack of experience.

140 is going to be a big, big step up in quality.

Comment

Working...
                      X