No announcement yet.

k-1 rules final fight Russia vs Ukraine. vid of me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k-1 rules final fight Russia vs Ukraine. vid of me

20.10.2012. World championship fight by TNA rules (k-1) final fight.

Nice one, I read you posting about your fights before. Nice to see you, got to 5 mins but will watch more later.

Comment

good fight congrats

Comment

which one r ya?

Comment

I see your back, Art. Congratulations, my man.

Comment

Congrats on all the hard work paying off great performance. Your leg kicks were brutal and towards the end of the 2nd round you could already tell he was hurting. Stunned him good near the beginning of the 3rd and in the last minute of the 4th round right after you went into rage mode (Lulz entertaining) you landed a great combination, im suprised he could take it.

P.S. How is your sexy Sister doing? That was her with the worried look on her face after they gave you the warning at 13:57 right?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
              I see your back, Art. Congratulations, my man.
              thanks godfather)

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              Congrats on all the hard work paying off great performance. Your leg kicks were brutal and towards the end of the 2nd round you could already tell he was hurting. Stunned him good near the beginning of the 3rd and in the last minute of the 4th round right after you went into rage mode (Lulz entertaining) you landed a great combination, im suprised he could take it.

P.S. How is your sexy Sister doing? That was her with the worried look on her face after they gave you the warning at 13:57 right?

she is going to college and doesnt attend my fights..yet)

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
              Nice one, I read you posting about your fights before. Nice to see you, got to 5 mins but will watch more later.
              thanks a lot everyone.) i appreciate th love

Comment

The K-1 rules..wish badr hari was still fighting..but congrats bro ur a true champ

Comment

OGECCA MAMA. . . ROSTOV PAPA! Haha damn I thought you were banned bro! I noticed your other name "Ogecca Mama" was banned. . Glad you're still here. .

That **** was ****ing brutal. First time I've ever seen a K-1 rules fight. . **** that ****! Those leg kicks are just downright brutal. . Lol, I'll have to stick with straight pugilism.

Good performance man. Look to see more of ya.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    The K-1 rules..wish badr hari was still fighting..but congrats bro ur a true champ
                    well I got some good news for you. he is still fighting and in April won final 16 eliminator in Madrid. I think december is where you can see other part of k-1 world max show

Comment

Working...
                    X