No announcement yet.

You can't compare Michael Jordan to Kobe. At all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't compare Michael Jordan to Kobe. At all

Michael Jordan has never lost an NBA finals. That's one of the most incredible accomplishments in the entire history of the NBA and I don't think anyone else is going to repeat it.

It basically means if Michael Jordan wants to win, you can't do anything about it.

MJ is the GOAT forever.

Merge this thread with basketball thread

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Merge this thread with basketball thread
      MJ deserves his own thread.

Comment

Nobody but Lakers fans compare the two

MJ da GOAT

Comment

exactly. even though Kobe has 5 rings, I truley believe that he still doesn't understand how to win. Kobe lucked out with great teammates to pull him out in all his championships.

Jordan figured it out that no matter how good you are, you can't take 25 shots a game. You have to know how to pick your spots and thats something Kobe will probably never understand because he is way too self obsessed with putting up big numbers.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
              exactly. even though Kobe has 5 rings, I truley believe that he still doesn't understand how to win. Kobe lucked out with great teammates to pull him out in all his championships.

Jordan figured it out that no matter how good you are, you can't take 25 shots a game. You have to know how to pick your spots and thats something Kobe will probably never understand because he is way too self obsessed with putting up big numbers.
              That's an oxymoron. Especially when Kobe was the MVP for the Lakers last two championship runs. And how many rings does Gasol have without Kobe?

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                Michael Jordan has never lost an NBA finals. That's one of the most incredible accomplishments in the entire history of the NBA and I don't think anyone else is going to repeat it.

It basically means if Michael Jordan wants to win, you can't do anything about it.

MJ is the GOAT forever.
                yeah he never lost a finals.

also meant those years , he didn't make it to one.

jordan is overrated.

playing against old teams and guarded by slow white boys.

Comment

yup.

kobe doesn't know how to win.

Comment

Kobe wasn't even the team leader for his first 3 rings. Shaq was. Kobe's play during his last Finals game was nonexistent. His team had to help him.

The difference between Jordan and today's players was that despite playing at such a high level during the regular season, Jordan was just at another level during the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                    X