No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen this movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Has anyone seen this movie?

My flatmate rented it out for some unknown reason, i might watch it, it says on the back "from the guys who brought you "godzilla" and "indipendence day" which has set alarm bells off in my head

No, but I did watch the olympics today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      No, but I did watch the olympics today.

have fun did you?

Comment

TNT on th front s a dead give away its bad. Cable movies dont do much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          have fun did you?
          Sure did Earl, there were many events going on today, tomorrow should be even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
            Sure did Earl, there were many events going on today, tomorrow should be even better.
            When do they have the event "dolly birds prancing about on the ice"

Comment

When do they have the event "dolly birds prancing about on the ice"
              Figure skating?? oh ok, yeah that's tomorrow.

You should watch, maybe you can pick up another thing you can rant about

Comment

My flatmate rented it out for some unknown reason, i might watch it, it says on the back "from the guys who brought you "godzilla" and "indipendence day" which has set alarm bells off in my head
                nooope....sorry earl hickey..

Comment

i seen all 3 the return to king solomns mines and the curse of the judahs chalace, its some good stuff. like indiana jones and national treasure combined.

Comment

i've seen it...it's pretty interesting stuff...but i wouldn't pay one red c e n t for it...

Comment

Working...
                    X