Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ive improved alot.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good work man. you should be able to make 175 with hard training and a good diet. keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
      DAMN,ya 175 sounds pretty damn good.

I have a big frame though. Im not just a big fat slob, I dont look 255 at all. I have ALOT of muscle on my upper body especially my traps and upper back and arms, thick calves etc. For example I was talkin to former Crusier weight now heavyweight Kelvin Davis who is a stocky built short guy and he was like a little girl to me. I could have picked him up and thrown him.

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Squabbs View Post
        I would jump rope for a half hour everyday and I was horrible, like two jumps then the rope would hit my foot, eventually I figured the timing out and now its not that hard.
        That's what I was gunna ask. If you do only get two jumps ion do you just start again and keep doing it.. Even if you only get a couple of jumps before you fcuk up?

Comment

Originally posted by Rampager View Post
          That's what I was gunna ask. If you do only get two jumps ion do you just start again and keep doing it.. Even if you only get a couple of jumps before you fcuk up?
          yeah, I kept havin to start over and over and over and over. I made very small incremints. The first night I went and got the jumprope and used it I couldnt do it at all. The second day I was histerical cause I actually figured how I should be jumping and made it to 3 jumps continuosly and even made a thread on another forum marking my progress. Each day I got alittle better til I got the hang of it and my jumprope workout would go like this, I would go 10 jumps, then **** up, then 2 then **** up, then 5 then **** up, then 13 then **** up, then try to mix it up like going backwards and **** up etc etc. Now I do rounds of jumpin rope at the gym, I can go nonstop but I have to keep stopin cause my legs start burnin. I still **** up sometimes though, but I have come along way. I was so pumped to be running in place while jumpin rope yesterday. Remember Im 5'9" 255!!

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Squabbs View Post
            I have a big frame though. Im not just a big fat slob, I dont look 255 at all. I have ALOT of muscle on my upper body especially my traps and upper back and arms, thick calves etc. For example I was talkin to former Crusier weight now heavyweight Kelvin Davis who is a stocky built short guy and he was like a little girl to me. I could have picked him up and thrown him.
            oh yeah,well **** might look different when u lose the weight.body frame and ****.

Comment

Thanks man. Yeah I'm kinda like you I guess. I'd be bout 225pounds but shorter then you. I have a decent sized frame too cause I swam heaps as a kid and that built up my shoulders, back and chest quite a bit. But yeah, I've still got a bit of fat too lose. Cheers.

Comment

5'9 damn you had an extra body on you

Comment

Working...
                X