Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Deal Finalized For September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War ggg!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      Canelo beats him easy, tripple L lost his fight to jacobs we all know that..bumlovkins resume is filled with nobodies such as wade, monroe je, geale etc...if jacobs could do that to him what do you think canelo will do? I can't wait for bumlovkins delusional fans excuses after he takes the big L
      Let's be realistic.

5'7 Canelito can't carry Jacobs' jock strap.

He can't do what Jacobs did.

Comment

Canelo will beat Golovkin. He looked unbelievable today. No stamina issues, unreal hand speed, coordination, combinations and confidence. Golovkin has slow hands and feet, I see Canelo decision.

Comment

That was basically one of those superhero movies where nothing significant happens, but then there's some post credits scene that sets up some big event for the next movie that gets people excited again

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            Please, canelo is the superior fighter.

This is the highest caliber fighter golovkin has ever fight but canelo has been in with better.
            we dont know that, yet!

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Please, canelo is the superior fighter.

This is the highest caliber fighter golovkin has ever fight but canelo has been in with better.
              What makes him superior? He just has faster hands thats about it. GGG has the better footwork, jab , chin, experience. Hes gonna corner him and pound him round by round . Canelo doesnt have the tools jacobs has or physical advantages.

Comment

Sweet!! Respect to both fighters. I'm just happy the fight is happening! This is exactly what boxing needs. I like both guys and I don't really have a favorite that I'm cheering for. I think I'd rather see the Canelo fanbase lose if I had to pick just cause you guys tend to be more annoying

Comment

I can't wait until Canelo beats Little G to death, .

That Borat coward is gonna get some divine justice for beating up homeless people.

Comment

is he gonna demand 155 lbs or 160? we all know how canelita operates...

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                      Canelo will beat Golovkin. He looked unbelievable today. No stamina issues, unreal hand speed, coordination, combinations and confidence. Golovkin has slow hands and feet, I see Canelo decision.
                      How does GGG have slow feet? His footwork is one of his best attributes lol .

Comment

Working...
                      X