Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: Kovalev talks tough when I'm not around but says nothing face to face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Ward and Hunter talk every bit as much **** about Kovalev and probably more but they don't say it to his face either. Just turn the other cheek, Son of God.
    This is all Ward and Virgil has been doing. They're bullying and acting like they're being bullied.

Virgil bullied and needs to stfu.
    J Prince threatened Sergey and needs to stfu.
    Ward, out of all people, has talked himself into highest level of being delusional.

Team Ward are deflectors/projectors and that's why Kovalev is pissed.

Comment

Kovalev is absolutely BRUTAL on his social media towards Ward. To the point where I thought he would be going out of his way to try and intimidate Ward at these press conferences from day one and not let up. Like needing to be pulled away while telling him he is going to end his career (like he says online) or that he should change his name to Son of Kovalev because he is his real god. But Kovalev doesn't seem to have much to say in person. It's interesting. And I'm saying this as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
        Kovalev is absolutely BRUTAL on his social media towards Ward. To the point where I thought he would be going out of his way to try and intimidate Ward at these press conferences from day one and not let up. Like needing to be pulled away while telling him he is going to end his career (like he says online) or that he should change his name to Son of Kovalev because he is his real god. But Kovalev doesn't seem to have much to say in person. It's interesting. And I'm saying this as a fan.
        Kovalev like Ward is a grown, self respecting man who wont make a clown of himself like that. But he knows this sells so he'll at least talk sht on social media. Not to say he's not pissed and going in there with vengeance, because he is.

Comment

Working...
        X