Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

J. Prince tells "Sergio" keep it in the ring if u don't want trouble outside the ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    suge got knocked out by a barber lol. Nobody messes with prince thats a fact
    nah, when suge was in his prime, nobody, and i repeat nobody went against him. im talking early deathrow days. suge was a beast in the rap game during that time. this dude j prince here aint nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      nah, when suge was in his prime, nobody, and i repeat nobody went against him. im talking early deathrow days. suge was a beast in the rap game during that time. this dude j prince here aint nobody.
      yea suge was a legit bully lol.. but saying prince is a nobody is not true. Hes not as boisterous as suge but everyone knows and respects him

Comment

Dogs that barks dont bite, go to Puerto Rico or Mexico if u wanna see real killers..

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          so why are you mad a Prince??

Kovalev talk **** and you don't seem to mind about that.
          Kovalev has done things that suggest he is a racist. Even Kathy Duva had to talk to him about it, as it started bringing Kovalev negative attention.
          Last edited by The Akbar One; 04-13-2017, 10:48 AM.

Comment

https://noisey.vice.com/en_ca/articl...-courtesy-call

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              Umm didn't Prince hold down some of Suges bread, and then not give it back?

Comment

That is truly one thing I have grown to despise about Americans over the years. No fair fights anymore. This J Prince guy is a fat, little, old man. I'd snap him clean in half and I'm not a pro boxer. I'd feel guilty for how easy it was. Thats real talk. Not "my posse" would **** up his "posse", no, just me the man could make him cry like a ***** with nothing but bare hands. Yet since he apparently "has people and knows guys and runs this and that" he's to be feared? **** that. You either have the balls to talk down to a guy like "Sergio" like a man or you keep your mouth shut. There has a whole generation of cowards bred in this country. Rappers are the worst offenders. All the tough guy bravado certain segments buy into hook line and sinker and then you see what it looks like when a guy like Chris Brown tries to throw a punch with gloves on. It's a generation of scarface wannabe frauds. You think Kovalev cares about what some fat, tiny, old man has to say to him? Your golden god, untouchable, nobody will say a real word about him "G" would be an afterthought to a sociopath like Kovalev or any non-fabricated tough guy.
                Last edited by Motofan; 04-13-2017, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                  That is truly one thing I have grown to despise about Americans over the years. No fair fights anymore. This J Prince guy is a fat, little, old man. I'd snap him clean in half and I'm not a pro boxer. I'd feel guilty for how easy it was. Thats real talk. Not "my posse" would **** up his "posse", no, just me the man could make him cry like a ***** with nothing but bare hands. Yet since he apparently "has people and knows guys and runs this and that" he's to be feared? **** that. You either have the balls to talk down to a guy like "Sergio" like a man or you keep your mouth shut. There has a whole generation of cowards bred in this country. Rappers are the worst offenders. All the tough guy bravado certain segments buy into hook line and sinker and then you see what it looks like when a guy like Chris Brown tries to throw a punch with gloves on. It's a generation of scarface wannabe frauds. You think Kovalev cares about what some fat, tiny, old man has to say to him? Your golden god, untouchable, nobody will say a real word about him "G" would be an afterthought to a sociopath like Kovalev or any non-fabricated tough guy.
                  Wat is this guy trying to say lol

Comment

prince would **** his pants if he had to fight kovalev unarmed.

Comment

• And there's people out there that hardly anybody has heard of that would get rid of this J Prince and the likes of him in a day, real gangsters with genuine influence and power who don't need to be public, not some rap/boxing manager who was involved in some drugs game and other crimes and has some bully boys backing him up.

Not sure why people big up guys like this, he's nothing and irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
                      Last edited by deathofaclown; 04-13-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X