Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: 2015 Trainer of The Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's gotta be somebody I can't recall that JDJ trains cause otherwise I don't get the outcry. He's done well with Kov and that's cool, but what else? Algieri? Brawling with Amir Khan, losing, and then not looking impressive with Bone. Would you guys nominate Algieri's previous trainers with that kind of year? Then Jennings got ko'd. Imagine if that was a Freddie Roach year, nsb would have been flooded with "overrated, can't teach defense" threads.

I really don't see a stand out. I think out of pity (for lack of a better word), they could give it to Sr otherwise he may not get another opportunity with Floyd gone. But they're not handing out trophies for one high profile win. And if we're going off the success of one fighter, Obando should be seriously considered and especially Peter Fury, for Tyson dethroning the long reigning Heavyweight champ...again, there just isn't a stand out.
    Last edited by SCEN3RY; 12-21-2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

The Peter Fury thing is funny to me as Fury would probably be the same type of fighter had he trained with anyone else. it's cool though, I get it.

Comment

Working...
      X