No announcement yet.

Ohashi announces Dec 29 card with Inoue brothers and Yaegashi title fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
    These lower weights aren't going under the radar nearly as much now thanks to Gonzalez's last two performances and what Inoue and Estrada are doing. It's great.
    13,000,000 watched Ioka vs Sosa, it's not been a case of "going under the radar" but instead being ignored by the west. Glad to see the US and Europe finally waking up to the guys at 112/115/118

Comment

Originally posted by fighting man View Post
      13,000,000 watched Ioka vs Sosa, it's not been a case of "going under the radar" but instead being ignored by the west. Glad to see the US and Europe finally waking up to the guys at 112/115/118
      True, their fights bring in huge numbers compared to the U.S.
      Roman got the door opened for him, and now he's opening doors for the smaller fighters

Comment

Hopefully Inoue has gotten over his hand issues

Narvaez has a rematch being the champ prior so it's kind of a what are you going to do thing but it's a name to have him fight on HBO to debut using the Donaire comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
          Hopefully Inoue has gotten over his hand issues

Narvaez has a rematch being the champ prior so it's kind of a what are you going to do thing but it's a name to have him fight on HBO to debut using the Donaire comparison.
          Yea... rematch does nothing though since he already smashed him. They could play it up, but he might play a bit safer so he doesn't destroy his hand again smashing Narvaez's face in.

Too bad they couldn't switch it out with Warlito's fight and have Narvaez in december instead

Comment

I love year end pre shogatsu boxing in Japan. I look forward to watching it on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by fighting man View Post
              That's what I meant by going under the radar, with all the big U.S. networks and money. The same way that a lot of great cruiserweight stuff that may have a nice niche in Germany is still under the radar in terms of the major U.S. market. I didn't mean nobody was paying attention, but you've got to admit the U.S. market is the big time and where your mega-paydays usually are waiting.

Comment

Da Gawd!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X