No announcement yet.

Will Your Child be Rich or Poor? 15 Poverty Habits Parents Teach Their Children

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    Wait, you asked me what was wrong and now you're telling me to get off my a$s and change it lol. I vote and have done my sure of spreading the word, believe me. But at the very least, at least I saw a problem which means I'm ahead of the game.
    Here I'll throw you a bone... I don't think it's ppl making money that gets to you its greed... but greed is just human nature... so I make a million a year and I say my life isn't good enough I need to make a difference... so I start a petition to prohibit privatization of the prison and it eventually gets to congress... well now I'm dipping into ppls pockets and they start flooding money into special interest to stop the bill from passing... I don't have enough money to compete with them so the bill dies... but 10 years pass and now I have $100 million to play with... maybe I win maybe I don't... but in either case I had an idea and I pursued it... so if my scenario is possible, and it really is possible, why is it impossible for minimum wage worker at McDonald's with no health care to get another job? What is the 1% doing that stops them from making more money? Greed doesn't stop someone from learning a new trade...
    Last edited by Infamous; 06-19-2015, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Being that wealth is inherited...

Comment

I'll just start selling crack.

On another note: Chris Algieri was able to pay off his college debt by getting a fight with Pacquiao.

Comment

In other news

92% of wealthy people do coke on their yacht, while 87% of poor people do crack in the hood.

This doesnt mean alot unless those wealthy people were once poor and did those things while becoming wealthy.

Its like saying 89% of people with stage 4 cancer are underweight, while only .07% of fat people have cancer. So get fat.

DO these people do these things because they are wealthy or are they wealthy becasue they do these things. Probably more the former.

I mean wealthy people save more than poor people ? no ****.

Comment

My parents were upper middle class and pretty successful, but I was a dumb kid who wanted to live the life of a gangsta. Now I'm broke as **** selling my fake gold chains and old rap CDs for gas money and ramen noodles.

Too poor to pay for cable and my internet is cheap and slow as ****. At least my antenna is still working so I can watch Broner vs Porter tomorrow. And I thank Al Haymon for everything.

Comment

Working...
            X