Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Whoever the public demands Floyd fights, is the boxer Floyd is most scared of. THat man is Pac, as it is likely he could fight Pac next and it scares Floyd the most, and the public have been quite aggressive about Floyd stepping up to the plate.

But other than that, every fighter Floyd fights scares him, even if Floyd thinks he can beat his opponent, it scares him. The thought of taking one punch is one punch too many for him. Fighting scares Floyd, even though Floyd knows how good he is. He knows being punch hurts and is not nice.
    This is a sick, twisted, psychotic post that only an armchair can fathom.

Comment

• I think it is quite obviously Margarito. With Pacquiao there has been all these other factors (GBP v TR, OSDT, Floyd vacations). With Margarito, Floyd straight up wanted nothing to do with him. Iron bearded and plaster handed he would've pressed Floyd hard for an entire fight. Still would have lost handily, but he would've taken Floyd to hell and back IMO.

Comment

• I don't think Floyd is really or ever was scared of fighting anybody in his league, a guy that fought for so long for a living to me doesn't constitute being afraid to fight someone he stands a chance of beating. though i don't really care much for him personally, i do respect his skills and work ethic.

I do think more than losing a fight, he's afraid of losing that "0". I think he wants to go out undefeated, so he avoided a couple guys that he wasn't sure he could beat. That being said, I do think Margo was the guy he avoided the most. Hell, most guys didn't want to fight him in his prime.

Leaving the wraps issue out of it, the guy was relentless, big, iron chinned, iron will, lots of stamina, hardly any real skill, constantly throwing punches, pressure brawler with a great uppercut. A nightmare for most guys. As much as i dislike the guy, he did have some good attributes. I think Floyd would have beaten him at anytime in a hard won fight.

I voted for Pac in the poll, but since have changed my mind.
        Last edited by jazluvr; 11-13-2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          I don't think Floyd is really or ever was scared of fighting anybody in his league, a guy that fought for so long for a living to me doesn't constitute being afraid to fight someone he stands a chance of beating. though i don't really care much for him personally, i do respect his skills and work ethic.

I do think more than losing a fight, he's afraid of losing that "0". I think he wants to go out undefeated, so he avoided a couple guys that he wasn't sure he could beat. That being said, I do think Margo was the guy he avoided the most. Hell, most guys didn't want to fight him in his prime.

Leaving the wraps issue out of it, the guy was relentless, big, iron chinned, iron will, lots of stamina, hardly any real skill, constantly throwing punches, pressure brawler with a great uppercut. A nightmare for most guys. As much as i dislike the guy, he did have some good attributes. I think Floyd would have beaten him at anytime in a hard won fight.

I voted for Pac in the poll, but since have changed my mind.
          But hey jaz, only them pacfans vote for duckqiaio. LOL

I voted for margo as early as the first page of this thread and I'm the biggest pacfart around. D

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            I think it is quite obviously Margarito.
            Yup it was both him and Pac I agree.

Comment

• Nobody was ever afraid of Pacquiao, Cotto or ****ing Margarito. 11 or more fighters werent scared of those 3. I'd do what you're doing though. Keep up the bad work!

Comment

• Damn, Frank Sucktits Is going loco. It's so funny seeing these flowmo's get all worked up and emotional over Floyd's reputation. Every third post is him saying Mayweather isn't afraid of anybody. He has to refute every criticism. They all do.

They think these Floyd threads get so much attention because he's popular but it's really the entertainment value these idiots bring to the table. You can almost feel the pathetic butt hurt in every post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Nobody was ever afraid of Pacquiao, Cotto or ****ing Margarito. 11 or more fighters werent scared of those 3. I'd do what you're doing though. Keep up the bad work!
                  I think those 11 or more boxers you have mention has bigger balls compared to floyd were his balls shrink everytime a threat opponent is calling him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    I think those 11 or more boxers you have mention has bigger balls compared to floyd were his balls shrink everytime a threat opponent is calling him out.
                    Now this is common sense.

Comment

• Floyd agreed to the Margarito fight, it was Arum who turned down the contract terms when Floyd wanted to fight Oscar after, so Floyd left.

No point in signing an extension with Arum if he won't make the fights you want.

Comment

Working...
                      X