Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: What makes Fury special?
The complete package of size, skill, defense, length, and IQ. 14 20.90%
The intangible - his heart, will, determination, courage and competitive spirit 5 7.46%
Both 1 and 2 31 46.27%
Fury isn't special, he's a hype job / overrated 17 25.37%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2020, 12:11 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3079 Post(s)
BodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 103,568.53

He's the product of his era. His resume is bare bones. His style is oafish. Especially when he tries to be fancy. A long, tall, fluffy guy who has some rudimentary skills for a guy of his size. I wouldn't call him a coward since there isn't but a couple of guys to fear. This HW era is wide open and overflowing with clowns.

None of these guys belong anywhere near the HOF.
BodyBagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 12:24 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2808 Post(s)
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,990.29
Total Points: 56,766.33
Awesome posts, get yourself an avatar to match - DramaShow- 

Size + Technical Skill + IQ + Devout Student of the Game
R_Walken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 01:47 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1428 Post(s)
Toffee has a reputation beyond reputeToffee has a reputation beyond reputeToffee has a reputation beyond reputeToffee has a reputation beyond reputeToffee has a reputation beyond reputeToffee has a reputation beyond reputeToffee has a reputation beyond reputeToffee has a reputation beyond reputeToffee has a reputation beyond reputeToffee has a reputation beyond reputeToffee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,931.61
Total Points: 61,242.28
I must defend Eddie LMAO - "red This is Eddie Hearns cock. You love it you slag. - "red Yer alright - Marchegiano 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofaclown View Post
His footwork is very intelligent. Obviously he isn’t going to look as nifty as small fighters but his balance and footwork is excellent. Even the way he shift his weight and can get into range with feints and a little two-step is so far ahead of any heavyweight right now. He’s has almost perfect balance to spring into range and step out of range at any moment.

If you can’t see that, you have a lot learn about boxing.

He beat Klitschko almost entirely with footwork just by offsetting him with his feet.

Also he has a very good jab. He probably has the most varied jab in heavyweight division today. he can use it as a strong jab, a rangefinder and even flicking jabs just to move fighters in to hi path. and also he changes the levels with the jab a lot, which are the heavyweights don’t do today. You will often see him bring it from the waist or conventional way and you he can change a jab into a hook at the last second.

His ring IQ is top notch too.
His balance and footwork is nowhere near excellent.

I see everything you see. He moves well for a man of his size. I get it, he's a massive problem for any fighter and may end up the best of his era (if he can manage to retain, rather than just win).

But excellent footwork? Nope.
Technique? Nope. He's awkward.
Great power? Nope. That would require being a bit more conventional in how he loads up.
He's good on those areas but not great. But those good attributes are in the context of a 6ft 9in 270 pound guy.
IQ I'll give you. He seems to have the rest beaten in that area.

He's not the complete package. And he's very beatable inside the ring, as well as an absolute liability outside of the ring.

His resume is one great win against a great champion. Then two fights against the most overrated, protected and technically deficient Champion in history.
Toffee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 02:47 AM #14
Roadman94's Daddy

Quoted: 508 Post(s)
OnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 14,734.31
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

If Fury was a middleweight or lighter, he’d be average-to-[i]shi[\i]te.

Just because he moves well for a big guy and beat Klitschko, he’s somehow this unparalleled fighter.

There are more flaws to Fury than qualities. If he beats Joshua straight up, with no funny business, then yes; he’s the best of this era. Which is like saying Coronavirus is better than Spanish Flu
OnlytheTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 03:04 AM #15
TBE to the GOAT

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
Bunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 111,908.12

His nouse, he comes across as a daft lump but hes as smart as they come especially inside the ring. I've been Impressed with his adaptability and finding a way to win..
Bunch Pag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 03:19 AM #16
Contender

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Watcherw1 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 14,775.52

Nandrolone
Watcherw1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 03:38 AM #17
Interim Champion

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Ricky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 25,032.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Walken View Post
Size + Technical Skill + IQ + Devout Student of the Game
Comes from a travelling community where boxing is in their culture.Hence traveller children box each other as a way increasing toughness as you maybe aware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
If Fury was a middleweight or lighter, he’d be average-to-[i]shi[\i]te.
Fair point.I remember ring observers had Steve Cunningham on a par with Fury when they fought .Only thing that won it according to some was Furys bigger size which he used to his advantage to win the fight.

Quote:

Just because he moves well for a big guy and beat Klitschko, he’s somehow this unparalleled fighter.

There are more flaws to Fury than qualities. If he beats Joshua straight up, with no funny business, then yes; he’s the best of this era. Which is like saying Coronavirus is better than Spanish Flu
Results change everything though. For me I think Fury is a breadth of fresh air.Trys to come from a honest place.Yes granted he's using social media etc to keep his name alive and ultimately the money coming in but I really like him.Probably one of my favourite boxers in my era eg post 80s.

Last edited by Ricky12; 07-26-2020 at 03:56 AM.
Ricky12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 04:06 AM #18

Quoted: 9355 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,166.40
Total Points: 159,172.73
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 1hourRun 

Quote:
If Fury was a middleweight or lighter, hed be average-to-[i]shi[\i]te.

Just because he moves well for a big guy and beat Klitschko, hes somehow this unparalleled fighter.

There are more flaws to Fury than qualities. If he beats Joshua straight up, with no funny business, then yes; hes the best of this era. Which is like saying Coronavirus is better than Spanish Flu
If my sister had a dick she'd be my brother lol.

You're such a casual.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 04:58 AM #19
Roadman94's Daddy

Quoted: 508 Post(s)
OnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 14,734.31
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
If my sister had a dick she'd be my brother lol.

You're such a casual.
Here he is! Furys forum policeman. Its like Fury/Sharia law to talk ill of the gypsy prophet.

It all makes sense why youre so butt hurt when a bad word is said about the love of your life; your sister has been dry riding you and youre trying to deflect your pain and anger of being her little glory hole. If its so bad, go get counselling.
OnlytheTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 05:05 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 19395 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,030.40
Total Points: 376,864.74
No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx 
Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 
Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony 
Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear Early birthday BEER! - RoadMan94 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

You guys point out many valid points, but nobody mentioned why I love the guy.... hes super funny and has a quick wit!
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beercules, check hooks, de la hoya, denium, dirk diggler uk, frank ducketts, irondanhamza, j the unbiased, jrosales13, larryx, mayweather, new england, pacquiao, poet, puga, team vitaminas, the weebler i, thuggery, twosweethooks, tyson fury, warquez, wilder, zaroku