Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-21-2019, 04:15 AM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Freeworld124 is just really niceFreeworld124 is just really niceFreeworld124 is just really niceFreeworld124 is just really nice
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 12,719.60
Default Krizz Kaliko Re-Signs With Strange Music

I was not a Tech N9ne fan before 2010. It was a strange occurence how I ended up at his concert that year. I was on lock down for the military. I had a overnight 8 hour class in a building with no windows from 1am to 8am. I was learning how to be an avionics electrician and a weapons technician for the Army. I was told that my gaining unit would teach me how they want me to perform a DART (Downed Aircraft Recovery Team). But somehow it all worked out so we could disappear to a Tech N9ne concert during the week.
My boy who was from the south east of the US said that he was a Juggalo. I had no idea what the meant or what Hatchet Man meant. He told me I would get my first taste at the upcoming Tech N9ne concert that he would take me for my bachelor party. We pulled up and parked on the street just around the corner from the theater that the concert was held. I hadn't had any liquor on the hour plus long drive to the concert. I spotted a corner store and B lined for it. I saw a 75 cent fruit punch soda bottle and a strawberry banana mad dog 20/20. I poured out about 75 percent and filled the rest with mad dog. My boy pored the rest of the mad dog in his soda bottle.
We were early so the line was growing. Behind us. Techs roadie came out selling CDs and was walking past me. He stopped and looked me up and down. I was super overdressed for the occasion with my NY swag. I had no tattoos. I had no hatchet man insignia. I looked to clean for the grimy underworld of the juggalos. But I was sipping from a Faygo soda bottle. I had no idea what the Faygo brand meant. But he congratulated me on at least having that and I was save from a potential beat down.
The concert started and it was not a concert, it was a party. I met so many beautifully tattooed and pierced women I almost second guessed my women to come. I took pictures of hot gothic girls who said they were only there to show their nipple piercings. I didnt understand. The show opened with a white rapper from North Carolina who had some bars but he had an even better brunette backup dancer who I got to know a little bit when she came off stage. Slaughterhouse was introduced and they performed an opening set. Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Kalhoun came out and did opening sets. It was my first time ever seeing Krizz with his husky body, stage command, and vitiligo spots on his face. He did well. Tech came out and gave a hell of a performance. He did a freestyle to the song Beat It to celebrate Michael Jackson who had recently died. It had dance choreography and everything. He performed well. I saw the power and range of Krizz Kalikos voice and how he equally could command an audience like Tech. They were brilliant. Tech ended the show with his underground banger arreola and all the women that were there to exhibition themselves got on some mans shoulders and lifted their shirts for the whole song. It was a great night.
After the show I thought we were leaving but Kutt Kalhoun, Krizz Kaliko, and a bunch of opening artists came to the front and signed autographs and took pictures. We were even offered to come back on the tour bus and kick it before they left but we had to decline. We had to get back before 6am and it was already 3am. Krizz Kaliko belongs with strange music. The chemistry he has on wax and on stage with Tech is unbelievable. It's just something you have to see to believe. I have seen Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko in multiple states now. Anytime I see they are going to be in a city I am going to be in, I go check them out. Congratulations to Krizz Kaliko, Tech N9ne, Travis O'guin and Strange Music.
Freeworld124 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends