Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Which concoction is > ?
Ariza Shakes 14 40.00%
Memo Juice 21 60.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2016, 12:27 AM #11
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 6906 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 190,029.09
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath View Post
so you agree Ariza's shake and Memo's juice dehydrated Floyd?
Floyd was dehydrated from overtraining and cutting weight
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 12:30 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2293 Post(s)
Rath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 13,464.03
Have a hot cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee to go with your cake. - Just Now Hit Me No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. 
No Message - PBP. Feed em' - -KULT- when they try to clinch- - -KULT- horrible poster - Omowale Tribe No Message - PBP. 
No Message - PBP. u need this incase u ever find a gf - Omowale Tribe Peace - Zaroku No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. 
No Message - PBP. Pretend it's Pacquiao and you're Jinkee. - ShoulderRoll No Message - -PBP- No Message - -PBP- Pretend it's Pacquiao and you're Jinkee. - ShoulderRoll 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
Floyd was dehydrated from overtraining and cutting weight
can you prove that floyd was dehydrated?
Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 12:34 AM #13
Official NSB POTY 2016

LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
We only have statements to go by:

SB Nation's account said Mayweather's medical team told the collection agents that the IV -- which reportedly included a 250-milliliter mixture of saline and multivitamins and a 500-milliliter mixture of saline and Vitamin C -- was being given to Mayweather for rehydration purposes following the weigh-in
Old 02-05-2016, 12:45 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2293 Post(s)
Rath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond reputeRath has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 13,464.03
Have a hot cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee to go with your cake. - Just Now Hit Me No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. 
No Message - PBP. Feed em' - -KULT- when they try to clinch- - -KULT- horrible poster - Omowale Tribe No Message - PBP. 
No Message - PBP. u need this incase u ever find a gf - Omowale Tribe Peace - Zaroku No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. 
No Message - PBP. Pretend it's Pacquiao and you're Jinkee. - ShoulderRoll No Message - -PBP- No Message - -PBP- Pretend it's Pacquiao and you're Jinkee. - ShoulderRoll 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
We only have statements to go by:

SB Nation's account said Mayweather's medical team told the collection agents that the IV -- which reportedly included a 250-milliliter mixture of saline and multivitamins and a 500-milliliter mixture of saline and Vitamin C -- was being given to Mayweather for rehydration purposes following the weigh-in
wrong answer.

the question is very simple, can you prove floyd was dehydrated then.

you should either say no.

or say yes, and then support your claim.

anyone can have an IV infusion whetther they are dehydrated or not. so your answer that the IV was for re hydration is wrong and does not support floyd was dehydrated.

there were no doctors among those USADA specimen collector.

their basis that floyd was dehydrated was Floyd can not give enough urine sample for the test so they concluded floyd was dheydrated.

but just a couple of years ago floyd also can not provide enough urine sample but they did not declare floyd as dehydrated what they did was wait 6 hours until floyd can provide that sample (Floyd vs. Mosley)

again answer the question.

can you prove that floyd was dehydrated then? May 1st.

Last edited by Rath; 02-05-2016 at 12:56 AM.
Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 02:40 AM #15
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quote:
wrong answer.

the question is very simple, can you prove floyd was dehydrated then.

you should either say no.

or say yes, and then support your claim.

anyone can have an IV infusion whetther they are dehydrated or not. so your answer that the IV was for re hydration is wrong and does not support floyd was dehydrated.

there were no doctors among those USADA specimen collector.

their basis that floyd was dehydrated was Floyd can not give enough urine sample for the test so they concluded floyd was dheydrated.

but just a couple of years ago floyd also can not provide enough urine sample but they did not declare floyd as dehydrated what they did was wait 6 hours until floyd can provide that sample (Floyd vs. Mosley)

again answer the question.

can you prove that floyd was dehydrated then? May 1st.
Can anyone at this point? Can you prove he wasn't? You have no foundation for supporting the claim that there was anything illegal in the IV either.
Old 02-05-2016, 02:44 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 19388 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,030.40
Total Points: 376,518.59
No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx 
Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 
Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony 
Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear Early birthday BEER! - RoadMan94 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Memo knows his stuff.

Memo is the Mecca of concoctions!!!
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 02:46 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 19388 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,030.40
Total Points: 376,518.59
No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx 
Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 
Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony 
Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear Early birthday BEER! - RoadMan94 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Rath this thread is about which PED guy would you rather use.

I voted for Memo!
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 04:16 PM #18
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
Rath this thread is about which PED guy would you rather use.

I voted for Memo!
I am still waiting for Rath to make his point and prove Floyd wasn't dehydrated lol.
Old 02-06-2016, 04:17 AM #19
Official NSB POTY 2016

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Even Floyd knows what the deal is.
Old 02-06-2016, 06:00 PM #20
Official NSB POTY 2016

Share This With Friends

Tags
ariza shakes, beercules, jas, jrosales13, larryx, maniac310, memo juice, new england, poet, puga, stax on deck, team vitaminas, the bigg dunn